IPad applications

I know there was a thread about 9 -12 months ago about iPhone apps...but I was interested to know what people have on their iPad and find useful...because things update and outdate so quickly. I just got the new ipad2 yesterday and love it...but I have no idea what apps I want to download. Before I start picking stuff, I'd be interested to hear what people like and also what they found a waste or just not that helpful or as good as they expected. No limits as to type of app...so go for it.

Thanks!

C x
Do you need my picture for your background C?
Hahaha...do you know what I thought your reply was going to say? Scrabble lol. Rangoooooooooon.....hahahaha.

You reminded me of something else....my credit card company wanted to know if I wanted a photo of my family uploading onto my new card. HELL NO! I don't need my mother staring back at me each time I swipe the thing with a " you don't need that!" look on her face lol...or worse still, staring back at me as I buy lube or something. Thanks but no thanks capital one...that would be an epic fail lol.

Back to apps...scrabble Rudy. I'm going to get me the scrabble ap!
More please?

C x
For MS Office type things: Pages, Keynote & Numbers
For filesharing: Dropbox & SharePlus (to connect to SharePoints)
For News: WSJ NYT CNN WaPo & The Daily seem to have adapted to the form best. Pick your favorites
For RSS: Feeddler RSS
For Finance info (if thats your thing): Bloomberg, Fox Business and CNBC
For Weather: TWC Max+
For Reading: Kindle
Damn, I had forgotten Rangooooon...lol TFF.

OK, I guess these work or I-Pads...but they're on my I-Phone.

Dictionary
Thesaurus
Factbook
Crosswords - If you like to do crosswords.
Yelp - For finding restaraunts and bars.
Google Earth - just cause its cool.
Convert - app for various conversions (feet to meters, etc)
iheartradio - app has every radio station that is owned by Clear Channel
slingbox
iheartradio - app has every radio station that is owned by Clear Channel Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Not unique to this one, but, great app; just drains your battery.
Write pad is brilliant! I'm also enjoying star walk..pretty cool.

C x