Y'all r fucked up !!

I don't come here often!! My bf Is banned and u know y!!
All of y'all are retarded !!!
Fuck you 4 what u did 2 her!!!
You fucking loser ass pussys!!!!
What the hell is up with the cryptic threads lately?
I have no idea what this is about, or who this is about...but that seems to be the norm lately. We either have these vague accusations leveled at specific people or specific accusations tossed out there to vague people. Pointless.
I don't come here often!! My bf Is banned and u know y!!
All of y'all are retarded !!!
Fuck you 4 what u did 2 her!!!
You fucking loser ass pussys!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I think I like the SNL from last night better...
I think I like the SNL from last night better... Originally Posted by IDMT
Baby I know I love u, but the ppl here n d & t have done my friend wrong cuz they
They r stupid & dumb!! Ong!! Who does this shit???????? Omg?? Really????holy fucking shit!!!! Really & t, is thus what y'all do ????
Just hate to see you get worked up over something on the internet...life's too short, darlin'.
Please, can we talk like adults instead of kids that just got their first text message plan?
Alt i love u , but really ? Your friends r bitches!!
Im still trying to figure out how does this pertain to the "diamonds & tuxs" category???
whatever !!
U sorry ass bunch of fucking pussys!!! U r all so fyckin pathichec & sad it's not not funny U know what u did
buy the bar a round of blowjobs and we all just get along.
Slow down and breath Who did what to whom?
I think that is a fair question.
If your going to rant and rave, please tell us who your ranting at and what did that are they do to piss you off so bad.
I think we need a special looney bin for this sort of posts.

. . . The way things are going, its going to have a BIG one!
SNL, please don't get banned. I don't wanna lose you too.
Just hate to see you get worked up over something on the internet...life's too short, darlin'. Originally Posted by IDMT
Have no clue what this is about, but this doesn't make you look rational. Take a few breaths, step away from the keyboard... it might make you feel better.

You can't control others but you can control yourself.