Follow Up Question

The consensus between Ginger and Mary Ann appears to be overwhelmingly in favor of the petite brunette. So now for the obvious next question: Mary Ann or Jeannie?
That's not even a contest......Jeannie
Jeannie.

Girl in a bottle. How ya gonna beat that?
Jeannie
Jeannie.
Having been told all my adult life I look like a younger Barbara Eden (even in a few of my reviews) I have to say Jeannie of course!
How is it that these choices were so damn hard when we were young but seem so clear today?
Jeannie.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Mary Ann!

.....Don't go throwing Marsha Brady in the mix now. Thats my alltime fav. Mary Ann is a confy second.
Jeannie.
Whereas both ladies are chicas bonitas, Jeannie always seemed to be much more playful.
Mary Ann.

Judy Jetson, on the other hand . . . I pick Judy!!

Jeannie, for the costume alone if nothing else.
I'm in the Mary Ann crowd. I think she is a sleeper. Conservative by day, wildcat by night
Are you sure that you're preferring Jeannie for her looks or the fact that she runs around a lot, bobbing her head up and down and saying all of the time, "Yes, master", "Anything you want, Master", and completely means it?

With her abilities to pop up another genie or three (the potential is enormous) or god know what else, that in itself would be appealing to me!

Elisabeth