Voted Today

Voted in Texas Primary today. Early voting began Monday in the Great State of Texas. Texas has gotten beat up of late due to the voting law that was changed recently. In my city of 200,000 there are no less than 14 voting places scattered all over town. Can pretty much walk to polling place from anywhere. Hours for early voting is Feb 14th-19th 8am-5pm, Feb 20th Sunday 12pn-5pm, Feb 22nd-25th 7am-7pm. There is also mail in ballots. Anyone who wants to vote early should be able to find a time to fit schedule.
Walk in show ID, verify information, get code for voting machine. Select open machine and VOTE. Sorry people of color find that beyond their abilities.
Voted in Texas Primary today. Early voting began Monday in the Great State of Texas. Texas has gotten beat up of late due to the voting law that was changed recently. In my city of 200,000 there are no less than 14 voting places scattered all over town. Can pretty much walk to polling place from anywhere. Hours for early voting is Feb 14th-19th 8am-5pm, Feb 20th Sunday 12pn-5pm, Feb 22nd-25th 7am-7pm. There is also mail in ballots. Anyone who wants to vote early should be able to find a time to fit schedule.
Walk in show ID, verify information, get code for voting machine. Select open machine and VOTE. Sorry people of color find that beyond their abilities. Originally Posted by eddieg5212

Well, you were going good there until "SHOW ID". that's just down right racist....... he said sarcastically. And no "drive by" voting at 3 AM? Also RACIST.

People are waking up to this Democrat BULLSHIT faster than Biden's numbers are going down the toilet. And I'm talking Black Democrats and Black Independents.
I'm voting Republican. Against Abbott and Paxton.
I'm voting Republican. Against Abbott and Paxton. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

what? no Bueno Beto?
what? no Bueno Beto? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope. For what? It's a wasted vote in the Primary. I'd rather help make Abbott and Paxton win run-offs. Less time for them to fuck up Texas.
Less time for them to fuck up Texas. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Do you hire a lot of illegal aliens?
.. but would that make me out to be a racist?

Walk in show ID, verify information, get code for voting machine. Select open machine and VOTE. Sorry people of color find that beyond their abilities. Originally Posted by eddieg5212
People of color do not find it beyond their ability, go ask one and watch them get (rightfully) offended at your assumption that they’re to stupid to do such a simple task. It’s racist, pasty white liberals who believe that black people are to dumb and/or paranoid to have/show an id to vote.
People of color do not find it beyond their ability, go ask one and watch them get (rightfully) offended at your assumption that they’re to stupid to do such a simple task. It’s racist, pasty white liberals who believe that black people are to dumb and/or paranoid to have/show an id to vote. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It's rather simple, actually:

Any Benefit Program

• Identity (proof of who you are) – Current driver’s
license or Department of Public Safety ID card.
If a person has the right to act for you (as your
authorized representative), that person also needs
to give proof of identity.
https://yourtexasbenefits.com/Learn/GetPaperForm

FYI: The Texas forms must meet Federal standards imposed upon the States to receive Federal funding assistance for the PROGRAMS established by the very lunatics who are claiming "minorities" are incapable of getting an ID to vote.
.. but would that make me out to be a racist? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not just that.

but you already knew the answer to that question.
It's rather simple, actually:

https://yourtexasbenefits.com/Learn/GetPaperForm

FYI: The Texas forms must meet Federal standards imposed upon the States to receive Federal funding assistance for the PROGRAMS established by the very lunatics who are claiming "minorities" are incapable of getting an ID to vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm well aware minorities are fully capable of voting and it is white lefties who make the claim otherwise. Yet I haven't seen or heard a lot of push back by the minority community.
And why wouldn't every Texan vote for Attorney General Paxton. He just filed his 22 law suit against Sleepy Joe.
People of color do not find it beyond their ability, go ask one and watch them get (rightfully) offended at your assumption that they’re to stupid to do such a simple task. It’s racist, pasty white liberals who believe that black people are to dumb and/or paranoid to have/show an id to vote. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
These pasty liberals are where the true racism lays.
...Sorry people of color find that beyond their abilities. Originally Posted by eddieg5212

They don't - IMHO. But the ones that want to keep them on the plantation do. There are a couple of profound quotes in our history. Maybe you recall them?
A, circa 1964) I'll have them ******* voting for us for the next 100 years
B, circa 2020) If you don't vote for me you ain't b***k
Side note: B has a long, long list of blatant quotes to their credit