Amazon Wish List privacy?

Reading security articles that Amazon Wish List leaks the wish list owner's address to the buyer/sender of a gift. Is that still happening or has that issue been fixed?
Dunno if it's been fixed but you can rent a box in a UPS store, it's basically a UPS PO box. You can also list a UPS store address as your own in Amazon then ask people who want to buy stuff for you to notify you when they order it and give you the tracking number. Once you have the number just go into the UPS site, enter the number and you should have the option of having it sent and held at a UPS store instead of sent to your home. A lot of people do this since chickenshits are stealing packages off porches while people are at work.

Alternatively just ask for amazon giftcards
Wish list is open to anyone who has your Amazon handle. Shopping list is private to you alone.
make sure you mark the option where u declined third party vendors.
and get a po box
I buy stuff on Amazon all the time for providers and it only lists the city and state (Los Angeles, CA for example). No street address and number for obvious reasons. Although, I'm not on the provider side of things so you may have to check your privacy options to make sure that you have it enabled so they can't see your address. I have not heard of any kind of issue where it leaks the entire address.
I just found this site listed on another provider's page. Seems like it might solve your issue. Seems also like they will show gifts from anywhere on the web so that probably means you can choose things from Amazon.

https://www.deliverycode.com
I just found this site listed on another provider's page. Seems like it might solve your issue. Seems also like they will show gifts from anywhere on the web so that probably means you can choose things from Amazon.

https://www.deliverycode.com Originally Posted by tia travels
This is also a good one. I know a lot of the camgirls have an account there.