I'm back! Where are my.Kinky Darkside girls and Witches ?

Hey all! Some may remember me, some may not..but I am elated to be back. Was very active until 2015 then the oil bust. Nice guy, dirty mind.
I'm kinkier than ever...Looking for aggressive ladies into a combo of bdsm and kinky pleasures. It.may not be for everyone around here but I love uber kink.
Into leather , latex, bondage,.masks, hoods, toys, strapon, etc. Dress up for you and me! I have a bondage sling and lots of gear..fun for being edged and milked, and basically tormented with pleasure. Anyone like.to chain a man down and make him beg? I'm super clean but enjoy the sleaze...lol. Looking for.my DARK siren to control me with T errible wickedness.Whats wrong with a.little ritualistic roleplay? I'm currently updating my p411 and it should be availabe soon. Happy New Year everyone !
MY SIGIL.IS LILITH
Totally your dark, witchy girl. Milking table you say? Lol
Welcome back!!!
Natural born
You do realize that a lot of people see The Duality between Lilith and Isis I myself prefer blend of both. Lilith was strong enough to walk away from Adam and go up against God because she chose not to lie beneath Adam and go to her true lover but then again Isis had a beautiful perfect all completing love in her husband
And by the way Hecate it is pretty damn good too
Do you ever practice goddessing sacred sex majick
Idk much about that but I'm very interested
Welcome back
Did someone say kink, bdsm & fetish play? I'M IN!!
Do you ever practice goddessing sacred sex majick Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
NO but Im sure I would love it.. Erotic sexual/ spiritual rituals consume my thoughts
I have more experience in the submissive side of things but would love to learn to be more dominant. I'd love to watch or be part of a session to pick up some new skills, hope you find the lovely lady to play with!
This is the kind of woman I am ALWAYS seeking
🖤
Im also a kinkster and a witch
Hey all! Some may remember me, some may not..but I am elated to be back. Was very active until 2015 then the oil bust. Nice guy, dirty mind.
I'm kinkier than ever...Looking for aggressive ladies into a combo of bdsm and kinky pleasures. It.may not be for everyone around here but I love uber kink.
Into leather , latex, bondage,.masks, hoods, toys, strapon, etc. Dress up for you and me! I have a bondage sling and lots of gear..fun for being edged and milked, and basically tormented with pleasure. Anyone like.to chain a man down and make him beg? I'm super clean but enjoy the sleaze...lol. Looking for.my DARK siren to control me with T errible wickedness.Whats wrong with a.little ritualistic roleplay? I'm currently updating my p411 and it should be availabe soon. Happy New Year everyone !
MY SIGIL.IS LILITH Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
Just reading that was a delicious turn on!