Why do women close their eyes when giving a blowjob?

Do they not like to see a cock they are blowing or is it they want to simply enjoy the sensation in their mouth?
keeps the crabs from getting on eyes ?
or
why do some pluck eye brows, only to draw fake brows
Same reason they like doggie. So they don’t have to see our ugly mugs.
OP,

since you have posted only one review, apparently not a lot of foundation evidenced for your question.

As for me, having enjoyed (and/or suffered) hundreds if not thousands of BJs over a decades-long hobbying career, I can honestly state "I don't know" and "I have never asked very often."

But, in my experience, most ladies are eyes-wide-open (not wide shut) and they seem to be enjoying pleasuring me and the boys.

In fact, given that some ladies have asked me to instruct them in the art (yes it is an art, not a science) of fellatio - bj-ing, quite often I refer to the "eyes open" or the "hummer" or the "scratcher" or the "shanker" or the "squeezer" all of which are techniques to help the lady give the gent more pleasure during actual wraps or edging sessions.

Happy Hobbying!
Do they not like to see a cock they are blowing or is it they want to simply enjoy the sensation in their mouth? Originally Posted by headhuntervirgo
Consider the movement similar to kissing. It's an oral activity.

Most people like to close their eyes when they kiss. Actually, it seems natural to close your eyes when kissing.

To open my eyes takes effort and I do that sometimes.

Oral sex is kissing your cock. For me, at least.

More of a natural reaction rather than one of "trying to ignore" someone (or not wishing to see the penis) as mentioned above.

Many sex workers do a combination of oral and touch, which while touching and teasing of course, the eyes are open.
If you had a cock in your mouth that was about to explode you would close your eyes too. lol
If you had a cock in your mouth that was about to explode you would close your eyes too. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Lol
As long as my dick is in their mouth, I really don't care
This hasn't been the case with me. Either in my personal life or with sex workers, most of the girls tend to look me right in the eyes. Whether she's on her knees or if we're on the bed I think it's a power thing. She has you in her mouth and she's in control.
I would close my eyes too. Even if she enjoy having cock in her month chances are your harry belly is inches from her nose.
For me, it's dizziness. All the movement of my head makes me dizzy.
For me, it's dizziness. All the movement of my head makes me dizzy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Brooke is a bobber and a weaver. lol
You should see her drive.
Brooke is a bobber and a weaver. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Guilty

You should see her drive. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I don't know what I did Friday, but I burnt my clutch so bad, I could still smell it the next morning when I went out to my car. Gross.
Do they not like to see a cock they are blowing or is it they want to simply enjoy the sensation in their mouth? Originally Posted by headhuntervirgo
The serious answer is women, as a rule, aren't as visual as men. They're more in tune with their other senses. When they give great eye contact, they're doing it for you.