How do you pronounce......

How do you pronounce ECCIE if you are talking about it with someone in person? Ehki? Ehssi? Ēkie? Ēssi? Inquiring minds need to know!
The first one
Thanks! Nice name,BTW!
For me, i say Ekk EE..
How do you pronounce ECCIE if you are talking about it with someone in person? Ehki? Ehssi? Ēkie? Ēssi? Inquiring minds need to know! Originally Posted by kevcar
The first rule of ECCIE is, you don't talk about ECCIE.

And the second rule of ECCIE is, you don't talk about ECCIE.

The third rule? If this is your first time at ECCIE ... you have to book an appointment with a Verified Provider!
I call it the board formerly known as ASPD.
icky
Yep, its icky ... just not as icky as ASPD.
Not my first time at the rodeo, but I’m not a pro nor do I play one on TV. Just curious. I would only discuss ECCIE with a provider in person. Or maybe on a burner phone! I do appreciate everyone’s feedback!
I've been saying Ecky like Becky.
From the archives...

ECCIE Mission Statement

Welcome to ECCIE.

We're glad you found us. Yes, another alternative here and we truly hope our idea catches on. This is a public board, and for the time being, completely free to join.

ECCIE, pronounced 'ECK-ee', wishes to give you, the hobbyist and provider community, a freely accessible, easy-to-use platform to exchange information and share your thoughts and ideas.
A simple reminder of how to pronounce the board name is that it rhymes with BECKY.
Biomed1
I don't use the acronym, I say every word in full.. I also don't order a Big Mac at McDonald's, I say "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun".

it's all in the details.
[QUOTE=biomed1;1060396240]From the archives...

Biomed1[ECCIE Mission Statement

Welcome to ECCIE.

We're glad you found us. Yes, another alternative here and we truly hope our idea catches on. This is a public board, and for the time being, completely free to join.

ECCIE, pronounced 'ECK-ee', wishes to give you, the hobbyist and provider community, a freely accessible, easy-to-use platform to exchange information and share your thoughts and ideas.
A simple reminder of how to pronounce the board name is that it rhymes with BECKY.ECCIE Mission Statement

Welcome to ECCIE.

A simple reminder of how to pronounce the board name is that it rhymes with BECKY.]

I can’t argue with this!
I obviously don’t have the quoting thing down.
Yep this is how I say it
I've been saying Ecky like Becky. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold