Requesting advice on maintaining positive account status

• jzolo
  • 01-16-2018, 05:18 AM
I have been a member for several years with admittedly infrequent activity. I have tended to post reviews only when they have been exemplary, preferring to keep some activity private for personal reasons. In the past year I have encountered twice the built in eccie security measure when I’ve had too many tabs open on my browser, resulting in a temporary “frozen account” status. I have reached out for support from the MODs and have had the issue resolved fortunately. I am hyper aware to avoid making the same mistake again. I believe I would be out of luck if it should happen again, meaning I would lose my handle and the reviews I’ve contributed to over time as well as my good standing in the community.

I have paid for the premiium account a couple of times and enjoyed the benefits. With new reviews I have also seen the benefits of contributing to the site.

I guess my question/concern is where to proceed at this stage. My account was recently reinstated, although my premium access has expired. What should I do going forward to maintain and rebuild my account status.

I have lost my mail storage and appear to have lost my ability to send and receive messages until space has been cleared. I recently cleared out all incoming and outgoing messages, but I still have that feature disabled even though my account is reinstated.

I feel I’ve reached an impass. If I can’t communicate with providers via the website mail message feature, then my ability to schedule with providers is inhibited. I feel if I were to purchase another premium account it would be a wasted effort if I still retain limitations with messaging.

Is it just as simple as scheduling with one of my more familiar providers and posting a current review to restore full functionality to my account or is this something more I need to be aware of?

I would appreciate succinct advice from anyone willing to assist.

Thank you for your help!
I believe you hit the nail on the head in your last paragraph.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-17-2018, 09:34 PM
Is it just as simple as scheduling with one of my more familiar providers and posting a current review to restore full functionality to my account or is this something more I need to be aware of? Originally Posted by jzolo
Yes, it is just that simple. Each approved review earns you six weeks of Premium Access.