Traveling to Raleigh, NC area

Hi, I have a client who would like me to visit the Raleigh, NC area so we can become reacquainted.

I don't find an ECCIE forum for that area. Other than P411, are there any other forums you recommend to advertise my availability for that area?

Thanks!
Yes!! On ECCIE go to the Carolinas, post ad on North Carolina there to service the Raliegh Area!!! Good luck, have fun and be safe!!
Dang nice showcase.
Not a cougar to an old fucker like me.
You're a hot young chick...

Yes!! On ECCIE go to the Carolinas, post ad on North Carolina there to service the Raliegh Area!!! Good luck, have fun and be safe!! Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
Yes!! On ECCIE go to the Carolinas, post ad on North Carolina there to service the Raliegh Area!!! Good luck, have fun and be safe!! Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
I didn't see that forum! Good to know!

You're a hottie, BTW! MEOW!
I love you all beautiful ladies!! Meow!!! I am horny now, I have not been booked in forever lol!!!!
You may find that TER etc are going to be more active for that area than ECCIE.
You may find that TER etc are going to be more active for that area than ECCIE. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Thanks, hon. If I can get my ass there, I've been promised a truckload of hot military guys waiting for me, all lined up by my client who said that they are crazy for a MILF with big tits!

Did I just die and go to heaven or what?!