Republicans Control The House and Senate and White House, Only They Can Shut Down The Government! It’s A Trump Shutdown!

To say the democrats are responsible for the shutdown is a joke. Everyone not a deplorable understands this and the Trump Shutdown is just another nail in his political coffin ! Turn on your flat screens and watch all the huge protest going on around the country against Trumps sexist mindset.

The resistance is growing!
So the dems are filibustering to shut down the government to protest "Trump's sexist mindset"?

Thanks for clarifying, tinydick!
Mods, please merge this thread into the already existing "Schumer shutdown" thread. Thanks.
Mods, please merge this thread into the already existing "Schumer shutdown" thread. Thanks. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hey dickhead this thread has nothing to do with the thread titled Schumer Shutdown, that’s fantasy. This is reality about the Trump Shutdown. What the mods should do is ban you for being annoying.
What the mods should do is ban you for being annoying. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Nawww... they should ban YOU for having such a teensy weensy undersized pee-pee!

How teensy weensy is it again? Trumpy knows!

60 votes needed to pass bill in senate.. republicans hold 54 seats/votes.. still need 6 den votes.. dems wouldn't hay vote to fund govt because doca wasn't part of budget bill..

But glade to see you like sneaking other bills thru the backdoors of other bills.

Let's keep the backdoors in Greek during our hobbying.. lmao.
Nawww... they should ban YOU for having such a teensy weensy undersized pee-pee!

How teensy weensy is it again? Trumpy knows!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Lusty why do you seem to have this fascination with talking about my penis, it’s a bit creepy that your sitting somewhere thinking about my dick. This is about the fourth or fifth time you have asked me or commented about my dick out of the blue!
Ever since I mentioned how big I am you can’t seem to get it out of your mind, I hope it’s jealousy and not some man crush your experiencing.
60 votes needed to pass bill in senate.. republicans hold 54 seats/votes.. still need 6 den votes.. dems wouldn't hay vote to fund govt because doca wasn't part of budget bill..

But glade to see you like sneaking other bills thru the backdoors of other bills.

Let's keep the backdoors in Greek during our hobbying.. lmao. Originally Posted by Truckerman86
standin-in-shit is ALL about TAKING IT in " the back door " , since he was " Sexually abused by women early in my career...."
To say the democrats are responsible for the shutdown is a joke. Everyone not a deplorable understands this and the Trump Shutdown is just another nail in his political coffin ! Turn on your flat screens and watch all the huge protest going on around the country against Trumps sexist mindset.

The resistance is growing! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're delusional, Standing Stupid, but it's fun to subject you to ritual, public ridicule you deserve, Standing Stupid.
60 votes needed to pass bill in senate.. republicans hold 54 seats/votes.. still need 6 den votes.. dems wouldn't hay vote to fund govt because doca wasn't part of budget bill.. . Originally Posted by Truckerman86
Actually, its 51 republicans, 47 democrats and 2 independents. SO YES technically the republicans hold a "Majority", but they don't hold sufficient numbers to do a damn thing in regards to shutting anything down.. THE DEMS did that all on their own with their fillibustering any votes...
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Keep following your loser, icky used.
Traitorous and Un-American

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Not paying U.S. service personnel in harm's way is traitorous and un-American, icky used. Keep following your loser, icky used.