Mystic Sitches to Repblican

Dear Friends on the left

" Repent your ways". I was so wrong about everything

All DTR is trying to do is make , well, MAGA. Of course hes going to need a little of the " vig". His profiteering is not rally unethical, its smart business. And after all we corporations are going to benefit GREATLY!!

I can believe it took me so long to see. Hes healing the poor with medicaid, insurance, education, etc. And eliminating the estate tax is great news for the working class

My how blind Ive been

IB, Lex, lusty the saint, Hot Rod aka Mr Moral, Iffy, Bambino The Patriot, can I become a member of your posse?

Hail to The Chief
Dear Friends on the left

IB, Lex, lusty the saint, Hot Rod aka Mr Moral, Iffy, Bambino The Patriot, can I become a member of your posse?

Hail to The Chief Originally Posted by themystic
NO SMART ASS...
There are retards, and then there is Themystic. He’s in a league of his own. He’s a “sitch” hitter. What’s a Repblican anyway?
Dear Friends on the left

" Repent your ways". I was so wrong about everything

All DTR is trying to do is make , well, MAGA. Of course hes going to need a little of the " vig". His profiteering is not rally unethical, its smart business. And after all we corporations are going to benefit GREATLY!!

I can believe it took me so long to see. Hes healing the poor with medicaid, insurance, education, etc. And eliminating the estate tax is great news for the working class

My how blind Ive been

Hail to The Chief Originally Posted by themystic
EXTREME DIMWIT...

Too much to point out. Go back to your old DEAD HEAD handle, Thanks

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that Bill Clinton dressed in drag?

Jim
Is that Bill Clinton dressed in drag?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think it's the Queen of England dressed as *Staff Edit - JCM or maybe a Globalist, it's hard to tell?

I think it's the Queen of England dressed as a ******** or maybe a Globalist, it's hard to tell?

No-no!

I think it's the Queen of England dressed as *Staff Edit - JCM or maybe a Globalist, it's hard to tell?

She's both.

Jim

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Even with all those so called negatives he still kicked Clinton and the DNC's ass. Donald knows how to make it real. Next he wants to go after their freedom by having them convicted for their crimes against this country, lol.

Jim
mystic is being sarcastic....
mystic is being sarcastic.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And YOURE looking for a new “bookmark!”

This’ll only take a few minutes. Just leave the motor running, BONE COLLECTOR!

• R.M.
  • 01-21-2018, 03:47 AM
Just remember Snitches get Stitches.
Just remember Snitches get Stitches. Originally Posted by R.M.
And Mystics get ....