The Justice Department Charged 12 Floridians With Food stamp Fraud

Chucky Schumer's kind of people from shithole countries:

The Justice Department charged 12 South Floridians with fraud after, prosecutors allege, they ripped off $20 million through a basic food stamp fraud scheme run out of stores in Miami and Broward counties.

The 12 Muslims charged over four cases are Hasan Saleh, 59, Mohammed Alobaisi, 37, Reynold Francois, 38, Ihab Hassouna, 44, Mohammad Alteen, 33, Maria Jerdana, 36, Joe Ann Baker, 56, Yousef “Joe” Homedan Zahran, 60, Omar Hajje, 43, Jalal Hajyousef, 42, Andy Javier Herrera, 24, and father Javier Herrera, 49.

"In this instance, eight small convenience stores in South Florida committed a staggering amount of fraud in a relatively short amount of time," said Karen Citizen-Wilcox, special agent in charge, U.S. Department of Agriculture-Office of the Inspector General."

(Miami Herald)
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Your post has nothing to do with 12 Muslim criminals ripping off American taxpayers for $20 million, icky used. You're biohazard waste, icky used.

It's about just one criminal ripping off taxpayers.

You're like a cat. Just a laser or some cat nip and . . .

Plus, I'm sure you're a pussy.

That's the only pussy you can get, icky used.

I bought your mom's last night with some food stamps. How's that for staying on topic?

I bought your mom's last night with some food stamps. How's that for staying on topic?

A failure, icky used. You just copped to being a grave robbing necrophiliac, icky used -- real biohazard waste, icky used.

YOU WIN!

Fuck off, icky used.

Your hero is disgusting, icky used.
Lets hope they get more than a measly 12 mo or so in jail!
I B RANCORING

Follow the laser.

FTFY, icky used.
Keep following.