WTF...am I doing it wrong?

I never had an issue when I was in Cali, but man, it seems like every girl that I've contacted has either not responded or totally flakes. I've literally been trying for a couple weeks now. Had a noon appointment for today and here I am all dressed up with nowhere to go...no response from the provider for confirmation or location. Quite disappointing.

Some girls ask if I'm an LEO, I reply no...and then nothing. Besides, I would think that an LEO would have a 505 area code, which I don't. Furthermore, I think the local five-o has way more to worry about. Just look at the local news...or arrest records, for that matter.

Anyway, if any of you have some pointers, I would appreciate it.

TIA,
-DATY
Where are you finding these ladies?
And how much information are you sharing about yourself for verification? You clearly have no track record here. Are you on TER or P411? Do you have CALI references?
Where are you finding these ladies? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Mostly BP. But what lead me to sign up here is some of the reviews I have seen on some of the providers. I do my homework before I contact anyone as I learned that it is worth the effort after my first experience with a provider left much to be desires. Lol

And how much information are you sharing about yourself for verification? You clearly have no track record here. Are you on TER or P411? Do you have CALI references? Originally Posted by Kvothe
That's just it...I am ok with providing information for verification...most ladies don't ask for any and those that asked if I was LEO never responded after I offered to give them info for verification.

I am a member on TER but I am not exactly sure on how to go about obtaining a reference from a year ago.

After posting this thread yesterday, however, I was finally able to meet with a provider. Persistence pays off I suppose. Lol
BP is (was!) probably most of the problem. Unless a gal advertising on BP has something else going for her like an Eccie, P411, DateCheck, etc profile or a website, TER reviews - it just isn't worth the time, energy and risk if you ask me. No matter how flattering her likely outdated pictures are. There are a number of great verified providers in this town, and even a few flakey ones! But I recommend spending a few more dollars to work with women of more substance if you want greater reliability.

That's just it...I am ok with providing information for verification...most ladies don't ask for any and those that asked if I was LEO never responded after I offered to give them info for verification.
Originally Posted by Dining At The Y
Here's another part of my formula - if a woman doesn't ask for verification info or references or look at my profile on these sites I know she isn't doing her homework and is putting both herself and me at greater risk as a result, and I've never once had a woman directly ask me if I was LEO or do an LEO 'check' when I met her.
BP is (was!) probably most of the problem. Unless a gal advertising on BP has something else going for her like an Eccie, P411, DateCheck, etc profile or a website, TER reviews - it just isn't worth the time, energy and risk if you ask me. No matter how flattering her likely outdated pictures are. There are a number of great verified providers in this town, and even a few flakey ones! But I recommend spending a few more dollars to work with women of more substance if you want greater reliability. Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
No doubt. I do not make contact with a BP advertiser unless I can verify that she is a real person and has legit reviews somewhere. If an ad seems TGTBT, it probably is. I'm not willing to risk my social status for a little action. I am willing to pay a little more for security and a better ROI. However, as a visually stimulated male, I also factor looks into the equation. It's all about value more so than price for me.

That all notwithstanding, I still can't believe how much effort it was to finally find someone to give my business to...and some of the ladies were locals from eccie. Smh

At least the gal I did see went through the verification process which is something I welcome and appreciate for exactly the reasons you mentioned.
If you're contacting eccie girl's, for one you're new on here, no reviews, you might need references from past providers.
Or find one that has been reviewed here that doesn't have an account here, another suggestion do a meet and greet at a public restaurant. Warm her up to ease the tension.
Not to upset you but l would change your handle.
Try midnite dinner or something not so implicant.
Sounds like all you want to do is dine.
Just my 2 cents.