Warning, it's snowing

this morning in midtown. So xmas is around the corner.
So...
Are you ready for xmas?
Specifically are you ready for Santa?
Are you on the naughty list? Or not?
If so, where on that list?

Poll closes Sat eve 11/28

I was thinking of having the poll post names, but I wanted participation, so went anonymous (Yeah I'm laughing about that).
ahhh all the above lol

being naughty just comes normal to me lol

its snowing in omaha too

i hate cold weather!
I'm not ready for Christmas, my family is too spread out and Santa ..well if I see Santa I'll be more than happy to sit on his lap and earn my way to the naughty.. I mean nice list. I don't believe I've ever been on his nice list,but I'm probably towards the bottom of his naughty list...gotta work on that! Hmmm
Santa loves it when I'm naughty so he puts me on his personal nice list
Santa loves it when I'm naughty so he puts me over his knee Originally Posted by yourdesire
FTFY
Someone voted for not naughty enough?
And they're on this board?
Sigh.
was not me..lol

although I didnt get ANY bedroom fun sunday OR monday!
I wwas in Omaha and I gigged my tendion under my knee...woke up monday & couldnt walk!
The toilet seat was left up ..I went to sit on the toilet,not paying attention,and sat down hard as hell on the rims edge...bruising & giggung the knee tendon! What a dorky story..but its true..lol!
I want the elves.
Sigh. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I almost took that one UC. Some days I don't think there is enough time to be naughty enough.
Look, I'm going to be honest.
I just came for the SPANKIN!!!
Sigh. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Damn UC who is that in the bikini with the tats??? She fills it out quite well.....
Damn UC who is that in the bikini with the tats??? She fills it out quite well..... Originally Posted by Boredinop
That's my #2
She's on this board, and I've been dating her since before this board existed. Former barrel racing cowgirl out of Texas. Now a KC local north of river in my backyard.
If you vote above I'll drop more clues.
savanah i got your paddles!
blown a ton of cash in the last 12 months on pussy.......and I dont give a fuck!!!
blown a ton of cash in the last 12 months on pussy.......and I dont give a fuck!!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
LOL