Congrats President Trump on Fucking PMOY Karen McDougal.

Not much of a come back Gfe

Trumps jokes are losing their humor Originally Posted by themystic
Better than the lamestream, #FAKENEWS media who are pushing out this bullshit and losing all credibility in the process.
Better than the lamestream, #FAKENEWS media who are pushing out this bullshit and losing all credibility in the process. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
BFE Its becoming pretty apparent that you have a big bag of nothing. Come on. wheres the intellectual political debate you want. 2 separate threads. You have Zero. Its ok though
I believe that Trump fucked Karen McDougal AND Stormy Daniels.

And I do NOT care - and I don't even like him.

And NONE of Trump's supporters are going to care.

Because the Democrats shot their wad with Bill Clinton.

They not only closed ranks around him for fucking a 21 year old in the Oval Office. They even fought back on all of the bimbo eruptions, including TWO credible accusations of rape.

This country will no longer make judgments over getting laid. Because everybody does it, apparently, and people only care about when their opponents do it.
But Clinton lied under oath about it while in office. Big difference. GREAT big difference. Yeah, don't talk to Mueller. Listen to your attorney.

I wonder if he had to grab her by the pussy.

They not only closed ranks around him for fucking a 21 year old in the Oval Office. They even fought back on all of the bimbo eruptions, including TWO credible accusations of rape.

This country will no longer make judgments over getting laid. Because everybody does it, apparently, and people only care about when their opponents do it. Originally Posted by Revenant
You are totally right
But Clinton lied under oath about it while in office. Big difference. GREAT big difference. Yeah, don't talk to Mueller. Listen to your attorney. Originally Posted by gnadfly

As soon a Trump takes the stand and lies then there will be no difference between the two. Right?

Try to have those substantive debates you boys crave
I’d fuck her
As soon a Trump takes the stand and lies then there will be no difference between the two. Right?

Try to have those substantive debates you boys crave Originally Posted by themystic
Wrong. She sounds like she's bitter that she's not the first lady. At least two of the women, it appears Clinton raped. One he dropped his pants in front of a subordinate and paid her off. While he held public office.

Do you really want to have the debate or bomb throw? Either is fine with me because you'll lose both.
Wrong. She sounds like she's bitter that she's not the first lady. At least two of the women, it appears Clinton raped. One he dropped his pants in front of a subordinate and paid her off. While he held public office.

Do you really want to have the debate or bomb throw? Either is fine with me because you'll lose both. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Ok fair enough. I disagree but at least I see yioure point of view

This Karen chick, is incredible. I don't blame her. She should be first lady

This country will no longer make judgments over getting laid. Because everybody does it, apparently, and people only care about when their opponents do it. Originally Posted by Revenant
Hey Rev... where u been? Only 2 posts in 3 months???

And whaddaya mean you don't care if Trumpy fucked them? Of course you care! The title of this thread was clickbait for you!

Didn't you fuck a few Playmates yourself back in the day? Or am I thinking of your previous handle?

You and Trumpy should compare notes!
BFE Its becoming pretty apparent that you have a big bag of nothing. Come on. wheres the intellectual political debate you want. 2 separate threads. You have Zero. Its ok though Originally Posted by themystic
What is there to "debate"? That she is an attractive gold digger?

That's a given.
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 07:46 AM
What is there to "debate"? That she is an attractive gold digger?

That's a given. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

And what were Trumps's other wives....Mother Teresa's?

And what were Trumps's other wives....Mother Teresa's? Originally Posted by WTF
A posessive? No. They didn't belong to Mother Teresa. They were their own persons. What does that have to do with it?
Wonder how many more bimbos have to come forward before the FLOTUS moves back to Trump Tower?
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2018, 10:48 AM
A posessive? No. They didn't belong to Mother Teresa. They were their own persons. What does that have to do with it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie