This Ones For The Guys!! Make-up Or Natural ?

Hey guys so what do you think when you go see a provider would you rather see her all made up or 100% natural? Just curious as i have been ask a couple times if i would be natural. So what do you guys think? Or hell do you even care?
I prefer a natural look. Not necessarily 100% natural, but too much make up isn't good either. A bright face and sultry eyes get me going!
  • npita
  • 12-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Hey guys so what do you think when you go see a provider would you rather see her all made up or 100% natural? Just curious as i have been ask a couple times if i would be natural. So what do you guys think? Or hell do you even care? Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Natural except perhaps for some lip gloss to prevent chapped lips.
Realy depends on the lady, some woman are outstanding without makeup then the far end some need all the help! so my opinion is depends on the ladies choice. that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
Depends on what makes her feel beautiful - I want to see her that way, so she should choose. Not so much that I feel like I have to apologize if it gets all smudged....
I generally prefer the natural look, however I am good with what makes the ladies comfortable as well. Some ladies think that they need makeup, I have found that in reality most do not. (IMHO)
I prefer her to be natural or with just a little makeup, as long as you cannot tell she has it on.
I don't really care but there is one activity I like with bright red lipstick.
No makeup for me. You good as is.
No make-up is good, that just out of the shower, wet-head look is best
I don't want to take any makeup or perfume home with me. keep it all natural!

Chipper
  • GP
  • 12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Whatever they feel they look best with. They know themselves better than I do.

And the bright red lipstick comment above, I could not agree more. There is just something about a woman with bright red lipstick doing BBBJ and looking me in the eye!
I wear very light makeup. I see pictures all the time of very beautiful girls with entirely too much makeup on. My mindset is that if it takes longer than 10 minutes to do your makeup, you are wearing too much!! (Unless you are in the club, thats another story)
Whatever you feel comfortable with if we are out to dinner or some social function; natural when BCD. I do not want to taste makeup or have to wash it off me or otherwise take it home.
I'm in the minority I guess. This one gal was gorgeous online and in person with no makeup I thought of those magazines at the checkout with the celebrities with and without makeup. I too don't want it smeared all over the place though.