Tbone2u

Apology accepted. Thank you! I did not have access to reply in that forum.
I never meant to ruffle anyone's feathers in the wrong way. I was scared and still am. Over the last two weeks i have had a chance to meet some super gents on the board that have given me wonderful advice and encouragement.
I really love and enjoy what i do, and want to be around for a long time.
So if i post something that seems a little odd please remember I am just trying to figure things out as a new comer. I would like to give a Big thanks to Jayoneal , Civil barrister and Blow pop . You men are really special to me!
And last Thank you Holly of Houston and December Lore for the screening tips and words of encouragement.With all said i look forward to meeting many more great gents.

Alyssa

Please contact thru p411 or eccie with 2 recent provider ok's
or email missalyssa72@yahoo.com with handle name and 2 recent provider ok,s
I guess I have to work harder to be acknowledged too
next time don't pay too much attention to my pops Tbone2u, sometimes he is just cranky.
Tbones a great guy, but a bad, bad man!

However, it's all our fault ladies, because he knows we love a bad boy and he just wants to be loved!
  • pyro
  • 06-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Tbone2u is a serious contributer both here and at the old place. His word is golden with me. Hell, I almost nominated him to be a mod if I thought he'd do it. As for the OP, I rec'd 3 PM's regarding my comments on a recently closed thread. I have no axe to grind here. Tbone2u I know, you, I don't know. Not taking sides but I am like a champagne bottle, pop the cork and you won't always here what you want to here, but you'll hear what you're gonna hear. I any case I prefer to talk out in the open not in PM's.

jmho

pyro
so you are staying as a provider or you are wanting out of the business??? Im confused!
so you are staying as a provider or you are wanting out of the business??? Im confused! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
I have decided to stay , that's why i have been asking all those questions in the ladies room and can not wait to meet with Brooke and yourself. As for Tbone2u I have never met him my understanding is that he offered in an old thread when i said i was "leaving the biz"Then the same thread decided to stay after talking to a few great gentlemen, He would be the first to Apologize , if he seen that i was a good provider, I never meant for anyone to even think once i was the bit mad at him, But Tbone2u You are the first to ever stick to your word. And that makes you good as Gold in my book, and i hope to meet with you one day. I know you are a great man and have been told wonderful things about you ! So i just hope all this can go away , I was scared announced i was leaving and it has led to alot of Political controversy, I am sorry to all and I am a great provider , I invite all meet with me and see the same,Pyro I think Brooke is a wonderful lady yes she can Bite , But that is what Brooke is Great at keeping the Gents safe as well as providers , She participates all over the board. I am waiting on word to meet with her and very excited about it and grateful that she really cares about providers as well as members.With all said please let all rest , I did not commit a crime , I just got extremely scared and posted before thinking it out the right way.I am human i make mistakes.
Alyssa
can not wait to meet with Brooke and yourself. Originally Posted by alyssa32

Um.....I have this fantasy...................I'm just sayin'
Um.....I have this fantasy...................I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by boardman
I know you mentioned peanut butter and her ta tas i cant get that out of my mind...shame on me... Not!!! I am saving up so i can make her the offer!
I know you mentioned peanut butter and her ta tas i cant get that out of my mind...shame on me... Not!!! I am saving up so i can make her the offer! Originally Posted by alyssa32
Maybe we can double up on her......or you.......or.....
I am all warm and fuzzy inside knowing the providers are looking out for me..............
awww all this bonding going on its so lovely .....somehow it kinda made my panties wet from the last few posts....peanut butter?! and ta tas!!! brooke hmmmmmm....lmao
awww all this bonding going on its so lovely .....somehow it kinda made my panties wet from the last few posts....peanut butter?! and ta tas!!! brooke hmmmmmm....lmao Originally Posted by sexialexis86

Chocolate syrup anyone?
would love to add chocalate syrup ...this may have to be persued and i wanna watch!!
would love to add chocalate syrup ...this may have to be persued and i wanna watch!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Just seen your show case I will bring the chocolate syrup, reddi whip and peanut butter.