REPORTING AN INCIDENT

Ive been a provider in & out for several years yet reporting any incident no matter how small or big it was became completely confusing & fustrating. So I can just imagine what a new or any other provider would feel. Its fustrating when you come across a hobbiest mis behaving from rude & disrespectful P.M.s to asking if they can BB a provider during a session. They should know better shame on them for making us feel uncomfortable! These bad hobbiest should not have the priveledge to enjoy a good provider. But how can we stop them if we dont know what they did to another provider?

As a provider if these types of incidents arent reported then theres no way for me to feel safe. Its hard enough to try to provide good service to every hobbiest that wants to see you. I know I dont want to encounter the same abuse. If I knew there behavior before I book a client I can prevent such problems. I beleive as long as these bad hobbiest keep getting away with there bad behavior it will only get worse around here.

Besides that when you are violated no matter what it is its not healthy to just keep it to yourself anyway. How can any of us providers continue to provide good service to all the good hobbiest if we have all fester these bad feelings about a few bad hobbiest around here

So please Mr. sweet Moderater explain to all providers in a simple easy way whats the proper way to report any incident.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Start a thread in the applicable Infoshare and Powder Room forums. Post a report of the incident on sites such as Provider Buzz.

All that can be done is to inform others in order to prevent repetition of such things.
Thank you Mokoa for your prompt response your the sweetest!! I just noticed I placed the wrong simile at the end of my request. Didnt mean to laugh this is totally a serious issue. Most of the time im using my Android phone to view Eccie especially when im travelling. Such a challenging machine when your searching for info on a hobbiest that wants to see you. Im sure many providers have the same problem. Some dont even have any computer skills just provider skills.

Ok so providers go to to the Infoshare forum where providers are the only one with access. Please dont share any information you read on there with any hobbiest. Its against policy and it will cause alot of drauma around here.
Powder room is a nationwide forum go to worldwide to find it. Theres a list in Infoshare you can reference to any hobbiest mis behaving on Eccie.
Theres over 100 misbehaved hobbiest around here....YIKES

MIS BEHAVIOR IS A BIG WERE ON TO YOU BUDDY!!

Yet there are thousands of wonderful well behaved hobbiest to enjoy so dont get discouraged.

Its at your your own risk if you make a choice on whom you want to see bad or good. The more knowledge you have the better your decision will be!

If anyone needs help around this sweet community please P.M. me!