First Time in Monroe

Never been to this city but me and my girlfriend have an event we're attending in Monroe this weekend 4-7 thru 4-9 and are in town from now until then. doesn't seem like there's much to do. Anyone got any ideas ????
Welcome to Monroe!

If you're looking to shop, we have Pecanland Mall and several chain stores in that area, as well as boutique style stores on Antique Alley in West Monroe.

If you're looking for restaurants, try The Warehouse (Monroe) or Trapp's (West Monroe). They're both located on the Ouachita River and both have live music on certain nights. Waterfront Grill is located on Bayou Desiard and is a personal favorite of mine!

For gambling or more adult activities, try Shreveport/Bossier (90 miles west) or Vicksburg (65 miles east). SBC has the Boardwalk for shopping and Vicksburg has a small outlet mall.

Hope this helps...enjoy your stay!
ok thank you sweetie. Saved me a lot of time on google. :-) I will definitely check it out. Safe Hobbying to you too.
  • tok07
  • 04-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Glad to see some nice potential in our midst....!!! Be safe, and Let's have fun...