State: New Mexico
Address: 6300 Montano NW
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Fbsm, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, mostly black, slightly curly past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Linda is the mamasan of this shop. She serves clients when other girls are busy. She’s 5’5” or so, avg build for older Asian. Small tummy.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes Summer is from China. Country girl. She treated me to a very special 90 minute session to say goodbye. She will return when she can. Still in contact with her. She is missed. Lisa sounds good. I wonder if her engagement/performance is on par with Summer's...
I wonder if this is the same beautiful Lisa that was subbing for Kaylee at Lily's Garden...
I would like to know more about this Lisa. She sounds like my type. Can’t wait to see a review of her
T-bone. Is Lisa not at Lilly's anymore? She was hot.
T-bone. Is Lisa not at Lilly's anymore? She was hot. Originally Posted by Hungling
Kaylee said Lisa was just filling in for her while she travelled. She didn't give me any info on where she went. She just said she left and might come back sometime. So maybe she's still in town?
Thanks brother! She is a beautiful woman no doubt. Hopefully she is still around.
Yeah I miss summer already and it’s still spring. Hopefully the sun will rise again sometime
Summer likes ABQ and wants to return. She wants to open her own shop but is very naive about logistics and the reality of dealing with competing spa owners.