Any Amarillo Providers here

I was wondering if any Amarillo provides were on the site. I lost contact with the couple of girls I met through ASPD and ended up seeing someone from CL today. It turned into a horror story lol
JennainAmarillo and JustJackie...both highly reviewed...these two ladies are the only reason I wish I lived further north!!!
  • klll1
  • 01-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Thats the only two right now, I am aware of right now. Another one will be located in the general Amarillo and Lubbock area in the near future. She's very new to the business but has a great list on her menu.

JeannainAmarillo always has great reviews but menu use to be very limited; however, understand it has increase within the last 12 months. Never have had the change to contact her.

JustJackie seems to be very sweet but I sent her contact and refer info. multiple times through aspd and she could never get the info or something, I eventually lost interest; however, to her defense I think she was having some 'puter(meaning computer-its a puter if it doesn't work) problems or something.
I am from Amarillo ...... although I don't go home much...I am in Dallas now.
  • klll1
  • 01-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Berkleigh, how you doing.
I was wondering if any Amarillo provides were on the site. I lost contact with the couple of girls I met through ASPD and ended up seeing someone from CL today. It turned into a horror story lol Originally Posted by Texas&Boston
Could you post the contact info and ads for these horror story rip off CL girls? Will help all of us. Thanks.
Berkleigh, how you doing. Originally Posted by klll1

I am good! Hope all is well in Amarillo
I agree with cowboy Jenna and JustJackie are as good as you'll find anywhere.