How do y'all feel about kissing?

I've had a few appointments this week that have felt a little "off" and kept asking myself why.

Am I burning out?? Hell no, I truly love what I do!

So after analyzing my last few appointments I came to the conclusion that kissing is a real turn on for me. It really gets my juices flowing . I love the passion, the excitement...like two teenagers in high school. My last few appointments had little or no kissing which explains the lack of chemistry I felt. Isn't this what a true GFE is??

So guys and gals how do y'all feel about kissing?
Yes for me kissing is an extreme turn on.
Sex can be good without it but like you say something is just not quite right.
Mari, I am beginning to like you more and more! AA said that we would probably get along!

Kissing is a must-have for a successful date, for me. I love your analogy of the highschoolers, we called in tonsil-hockey in my day! And yeah, kissing, thats a HUGE part of the whole GFE thing. Look forward to meeting you soon.
You can not have GFE without lots of DFK. To me it is a turnoff to just get naked and get after it. Foreplay is a huge part of GFE.

I have often thought about posting on the subject of GFE. I think GFE includes any and everything except greek and cim. Everything else should be on the menu or it is not GFE at all.
  • kingr
  • 01-08-2010, 07:58 AM
My favorite part....especially with you, Mari
Kissing gets the kitty purrring......And I too, can second that Mari is indeed a great kisser.. Chica Chaser, had so much fun with you and if you brought Mari into the mix....OMG x's 10 is all I can say.

Ok, the juices are def going right now!!! See what you started, Mari
@chica chaser I'm ready to play tonsil hockey with you anyday!!

@kingr Hi handsome! you know you always get my juices flowing

@Cash you said it! "you cannot have GFE without DFK!!"

And for the rest of you that haven't experienced my DFK, Ashley can attest that I gave her goose bumps the first time I kissed her!!! LOL!!

Luv ya!!!
See..there you go again, but there is no denying the goosebumps that day !!!!!

Smoochy smooch!
Kissing is a clear "must" for me to have a passionate experience. My fantasy is incomplete without the feel of a woman's tongue searching for mine.
ditto! No kissing! and it's not the same!
I am all about kissing, I want to kiss every inch of a beautiful women, exept her feet, I have a thing about feet...lol, I'll lick their ass, but not their feet. I love a good PSE experience but that true GFE, with an intimate, long, wet, wanting, passionate kiss is a large part of the experience...there was a post about what is your favorite part of the hobby experience...I love it all...this is very adickting...I love the search, the anticipation of the meeting, the foreplay, obviouslly the ringing of the bell, the reminiscing of the events and the literation via reviews...BUT without the kiss, it just isn't the same. Probably my favorite kiss, is the wet after o kiss... I love the kiss after bringing an o while DATY, and coming up for that deep passionate kiss, with her own juices all over my face...mmmmm
Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one`s breath. But anyways, when kissing's involved I have a much, much better time. If there's no kissing, I don't go back. It just gets me all riled up, like I'm a powder keg...ready to explode.
To me it is not true GFE without DFK.
It is pretty much a must for me.
Wow! I love the feedback from all the gents and Ashley! Where are the rest of the ladies?