To save water, LA pays folks to tear out lawns that fight smog, costing billions

https://hotair.com/archives/latimest...-smog-worsens/

are LA democrat politicians this stupid? apparently yes....

they're making people in Los Angeles tear up their grass because they're watering them too much. apparently they are still on drought protocol.

and grass apparently helps fight smog...

get rid of grass, you get more smog.
It is just another poorly run Democrat paradise.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2019, 06:07 AM
LA DPST's would rather run their shit and urine down the gutters than sewers.

Now they want more boondoggle taxes to a"Cure for homelessness" - more graft and corruption that will have no effect other than to worsen the problem.

Underlying issues - drug addiction and mental illness. Both treated with jail - and not an answer

ental illness - in the 1870's the state mental hospitals were emptied to "Community services" which did not exist - the beginning of the issue.

Jailing drug addicts is much more expensive than treatment programs, and criminalization perpetuates the recidivism cycle. We should decriminalize drug addiction and forward these people to treatment - not jail. Jailing these people does not work - it just creates a criminal subclass from which these people cannot escape.

I would keep criminal penalties for dealers, pusher, cartels.
And you forgot they already have to cover pools ,But the idiots will not build another water pipeline ?????
LA DPST's would rather run their shit and urine down the gutters than sewers.

Now they want more boondoggle taxes to a"Cure for homelessness" - more graft and corruption that will have no effect other than to worsen the problem.

Underlying issues - drug addiction and mental illness. Both treated with jail - and not an answer

ental illness - in the 1870's the state mental hospitals were emptied to "Community services" which did not exist - the beginning of the issue.

Jailing drug addicts is much more expensive than treatment programs, and criminalization perpetuates the recidivism cycle. We should decriminalize drug addiction and forward these people to treatment - not jail. Jailing these people does not work - it just creates a criminal subclass from which these people cannot escape.

I would keep criminal penalties for dealers, pusher, cartels. Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm for decriminalization and some of the actions you suggest. However, many of those people don't want help
https://hotair.com/archives/latimest...-smog-worsens/

are LA democrat politicians this stupid? apparently yes....

they're making people in Los Angeles tear up their grass because they're watering them too much. apparently they are still on drought protocol.

and grass apparently helps fight smog...

get rid of grass, you get more smog. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Anything a Democrat would suggest, do just the opposite. If they tell you to tear up your lawn, plant more seed. Always remember these people are incredibly stupid.
Anything a Democrat would suggest, do just the opposite. If they tell you to tear up your lawn, plant more seed. Always remember these people are incredibly stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
DPST's are stupid as fuck.
DPST's are stupid as fuck. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I am sure you've heard of the old saying "California is The Land Of Fruits and Nuts" AKA, Democrats, lol.
I am sure you've heard of the old saying "California is The Land Of Fruits and Nuts" AKA, Democrats, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And "flakes". Jerry Brown was Reagan's favorite "California flake".
I am sure you've heard of the old saying "California is The Land Of Fruits and Nuts" AKA, Democrats, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes and it is true.

I hate California.

If they would kick out 20 million people, all of them liberals, and conservatives would take back over, the place would be a fucking paradise.

The place is run by arrogant liberal fucks who have ruined the best place for weather in the Estados Unidos.
I still think that we need to organize a massive techno party along the fault line, crank the bass and get everybody to jump up and down....
Yes and it is true.

I hate California.

If they would kick out 20 million people, all of them liberals, and conservatives would take back over, the place would be a fucking paradise.

The place is run by arrogant liberal fucks who have ruined the best place for weather in the Estados Unidos. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I've never been to California but I've met people from California. Goofy, Goofy people.
I've never been to California but I've met people from California. Goofy, Goofy people. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They are the kind of stupid fucks who liked Beto!

LA sucks more than the rest of the fucked up state.
Sad part is ALOT are moving to the Dallas area to escape Cali and the IDEEOTS
Sad part is ALOT are moving to the Dallas area to escape Cali and the IDEEOTS Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Can you blame the motherfuckers?