AOC calls Pelosi a racist!!!!

First Biden, now Pelosi! The Dems are finally calling each other racists! How delicious!!!!!

https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/aoc-ca...-of-color/amp/
Ignoring that AOC is edible, Pelosi will eat her, and the rest of the squad, alive.
So.... Dims being cannibals?
Ignoring that AOC is edible, Pelosi will eat her, and the rest of the squad, alive.
So.... Dims being cannibals? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
There’s a saying “they eat their young”. In this case the young are eating their elders.
I'm waiting for ole Nancy to have a sudden moment of candor and call AOC exactly what she is.......An ignorant little brat who got elected because all of the regular primary voters in her district stayed home.

Ok, she is a "Millennial", and everybody is under the assumption that all Millennials are as ignorant, and stupid, as she is.

I doubt it.
I'm waiting for ole Nancy to have a sudden moment of candor and call AOC exactly what she is.......An ignorant little brat who got elected because all of the regular primary voters in her district stayed home.

Ok, she is a "Millennial", and everybody is under the assumption that all Millennials are as ignorant, and stupid, as she is.

I doubt it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Pssst! She already did. Pelosi said a glass of water with a (D) after its name would win in AOC's district.
Pssst! She already did. Pelosi said a glass of water with a (D) after its name would win in AOC's district. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A glass of water is far more useful than AOC.
A glass of water is far more useful than AOC. Originally Posted by bambino
More us3full than any person in the government.
Well, duh... Pelosi's a dimocRAT. Of course she's a racist.

More of a pot calling the kettle. Look at the gang of 4 AOC is associated with. They all hate Jews.
I love it when the Democrats of color admit they hate whitey and then call the white liberals racists.
A glass of water is far more useful than AOC. Originally Posted by bambino
Not to Trump.
this inter-sectionalism thing that they're on will eventually blow them up. did that day finally come?
Identity politics always breaks down into petty factional squabbles.
What differentiates the US, as opposed to Europe and other nations, is that we are , ideally, a nation based on laws and common values rather then ethnicity.
Bill of rights for all, baby.
  • oeb11
  • 07-12-2019, 06:07 AM
JG - +1 - equal rights for all under the Law.
That is what the DPST's are trying their best to destroy.
  • R.M.
  • 07-12-2019, 06:47 AM
Oh wow more hair pulling.
This reminds me of when Obama was President. Because I didn't like him or his policies, I was accused of being "racist".....Why can't you disagree with someone's world view based on their world view alone? The same reason I opposed Obama is the EXACT same reason I oppose Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and ANY other "white" Democrat....it has absolutely NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with ideology.