Texas your truly in my thoughts ❤❤❤❤

I haven't been there in the last year but I just wanted to let you guys all know in Texas I am truly heartbroken over what's going on there and I am thinking about you guys and sending positive vibes I hope all of you are staying safe finding shelter and all of your loved ones.
Posting taint photos would help the morale around the coast.
Posting a taint joke is such a foolish response to Shayla's thread, moron. No one's laughing...no one's amused ('cept you, of course).

As you approach a ridiculous 42,000 posts on this site.....why don't you grow up & give that stupid shit a rest once and for all? It's imbecilic and...at this particular time....so uncalled for.
Ditto....my family is down that way along with my 85 year old mom...they are all safe so far...my nephew had his refinery close.

I was supposed to tour there this week..

My heart goes out to Texas

Yall stay safe
Yea I was suppose to start my TX tour tomorrow too but it's just awful and brings back Katrina all over again....my brother and sister in law lost everything and are even still looking for a shelter or place they can stay because everything if full! I still have cousin, friends and other loved ones we still haven't heard from and most have flooded....Man somebody pray for Texas!
Posting a taint joke is such a foolish response to Shayla's thread, moron. No one's laughing...no one's amused ('cept you, of course).

As you approach a ridiculous 42,000 posts on this site.....why don't you grow up & give that stupid shit a rest once and for all? It's imbecilic and...at this particular time....so uncalled for. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I am in Houston helping out right now. So I have sweat equity building, what have you done? Taint photos always brighten a day.
I agree with pyramider.
I am in Houston helping out right now. So I have sweat equity building, what have you done? Taint photos always brighten a day. Originally Posted by pyramider
My involvement per rendering aid to my fellow Texans need not concern you....its been handled and we'll leave it at that.

There's a Time and a Place for everything, pal. If you need further explanation on that then you're more foolish than I could've ever imagined.