Bald heads and beards

Ok I think maybe its a fetish....lol..BUT I luv luv lust rubbing a guys bald head with warm coconut oil or lotion.....AND I luv luv lust riding the face of a guy with a beard or goatee

Would you call it a fetish?
I'm curious on how the ladies respond to this post. Me personally, I have a professional job and maybe that is weighing in on my comments. I personally do not like that look. A nice well groomed beard, great. The woodsey, scruffy, "fear the beard" look of the Sand Francisco Giants championship run from a few years ago, does not fit in my cardigan, suit/tie yuppie style.

And No, I do not drive a Volvo.
I hate scruffy scratches beards ... miss kitty needs a soft throne..lol
  • SeV
  • 02-19-2020, 09:39 AM
^^ the type that crunches like burnt grass
Uuuugh
I hate scruffy scratches beards ... miss kitty needs a soft throne..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
My beard is very soft.

Shampoos, conditioners, and hair oil should tame any beard [once it is well beyond the stubble phase].
As long as he is using conditioner and/or lotion, I like a man with a beard Provides a different, but still beautiful, ride.
My SO has a goatee...he treats it like a baby....he uses beard oil and every beard product from Baddass Beard Co! Lol
He tells me "cmon baby stroke the goat",you know ya wanna...lol
I am a vendor at a roadside Farmers Market, a few of my customers seem to enjoy fondling my beard as they select what they want to buy.
I am a vendor at a roadside Farmers Market, a few of my customers seem to enjoy fondling my beard as they select what they want to buy. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Maybe you should start charging for that? Ha!