Let's discuss guns for a quick second

dude thanks for that post and link .. i'm gonna get me one of these big boys .. it's a work of art to begin with

definitely gonna consider getting one of these bad boys to add to TWK's arsenal

BAAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 03-22-2024, 02:37 AM
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL Originally Posted by Sig9er
prolly take out a grizzly with that bad boy..
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL Originally Posted by Sig9er
prolly take out a grizzly with that bad boy.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

speaking of being out in the wilderness .. i have this as trail gun ..

this gun is basically a "short barrel" 4 inch trail gun version of the famous 6" full barrel 44 mag made famous by this dude ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM

BAHHAHHAAAAAA