Slow

• jwood
  • 10-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Another slow week for Texarkana, Longview and Tyler.
I'm baby free this week and nothing but crickets chirping.... 😭😭
Ask and you shall receive jwood.
Bad timing on my part (since I wont have free time for fun until end of month) or I would gladly see Southern Doll!
It always goes like this when I'm baby free i get no action
I need to get back to east tx
I am available pretty much anytime. I live in East Texas. I work all over East Texas and can get a room any where with a little notice.
Guys, SouthernDoll is a Hidden East Texas Gem who isn't all that active on the boards. But she is certainly a pleasure to spend time with if you are able to pass her Reference Check Stage. I have a review or two on SD you can checkout.

This is in no way meant to be negative towards Willow Breeze. I just do not know WB ... sorry Willow!!
  • jwood
  • 10-13-2017, 06:52 AM
Guys, SouthernDoll is a Hidden East Texas Gem who isn't all that active on the boards. But she is certainly a pleasure to spend time with if you are able to pass her Reference Check Stage. I have a review or two on SD you can checkout.

This is in no way meant to be negative towards Willow Breeze. I just do not know WB ... sorry Willow!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
As the first to review her I would have to agree ETG
  • jwood
  • 10-27-2017, 06:19 AM
Only 2 things posted in the whole North and East Tx section yesterday other than the Men's Lounge. Thats what I'm talking about this section being slow. No activity on the board.
Can u say MOW-LASSES
Sorry wasn’t able to see you yesterday… I am in Tyler today if you have any availability.
Can u say MOW-LASSES Originally Posted by silverstate53
Yep
I can't speak for everyone, but I've reached out to a couple of ladies in this area and didn't even get the courtesy of a reply. So, maybe it's a two-way street and just slow everywhere! I dunno! The no reply seems to be the new norm for some odd reason!

I have to plan my fun-time somewhat in advance or I totally will miss out on the fun!

Thanks for letting me vent for a few lol

Back to your regular scheduled programming!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I know that I am trying to!
Hi guys I will be all moved home in the Canton area on Nov. 1st. I will be offering outcalls, traveling and incalls at times. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea and that is fine with me.

If you are seeking a nice lady, drama free, enjoys pleasing and being pleased and then give me a chance.

I live in the Canton area but at the moment no incall besides hotels...