References question.

Okay to start I recently had my first go at the hobby recently and had a great time doing the review as well. Now at this point I started to realize ALOT of providers require two references. Now my question is, how the heck does it work? Is it after the session you just bring up "Hey can you be a reference?" Or like a text later (if they remember you) I also feel like I'd be bothering the provider. Anyways I hope it's not a stupid question. Thanks for the help !
I would recommend bringing it up at the end of the session. Any good provider should be happy to help. I've even had a few bring it up themselves. It's a necessity in an environment we all need to keep safe. Good luck in your future adventures.
A great reference is the review itself in my opinion. Most of the time I'll look at the two most recent reviews and then look to see how many reviews the women themselves have. It's not fool proof, but it saves having to wait for a reply because not all women are reference friendly or timely.
You will find that EVERY PROVIDER has their own system and way of doing things. SEV has her system. It works for her. If a guy is active in writing reviews like I am, then her system works wonderfully as all of my reviewed playmates have an extensive review history.

But OP, her system wouldn't help you. You only have 1 review. JLA gave a good suggestion as well. I would definitely mention it before you leave the incall.

The classier and better reviewed she is, the more likely she will be in following through as a reference for you. As a newbie, there are two things that are vitally important. The first is that you find providers who are reference friendly. You can always PM the guys who have reviewed her to confirm she is reference friendly prior to seeing her. Her being Reference Friendly is part of her having great TCB Skills (Taking Care of Business). The second thing that is vitally important is that you are the best you can be. Be confident without being arrogant. Be clean and on your best behavior at all times. Be considerate and honor schedules and time. Be all of that without being a prick and condicending to the ladies. Be all that without being a pussy and letting them walk all over you. After you have been here a while, sometimes the way you behave will override the need for a reference.
Me personally I ask for two references for the simple fact that some providers don't respond back so if I have two references then it's likely that at least one will reply back to verify. So if one replies back and verifies and she is a reliable source, meaning she is known on the board and shows a good track record for being reliable and safe, then I can go with her verification. And then in that situation, the one reference would suffice.
Alrighty well thanks everyone for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I don't have the dough to be making a review too often but I know going forward to mention if I could get a reference from a provider. Thanks again!
Good luck buddy
P411 is the way to go!

I can care less how many reviews a gent has.
I want to be able to screen using P411, TER white list, Provider references or employment verification.

I have found that even references can be iffy.
I do not like having to wait for a lady to "maybe" respond to my inquiry. And I'm sure it is frustrating for the men to have their playtime in the hands of a lady who is not going to be a reference for them.

With P411, I can have gent screened within 15 seconds of viewing his profile. PLUS, (if the gent takes the time to fill out his profile), I know his likes, dislikes, and even outfit or beverage of choice.

For a companion, such as myself, I like to be fully informed and prepared to entertain company.

Throwing my $.02 on the table..

*curtsy*
P411 is the way to go!

I can care less how many reviews a gent has.
I want to be able to screen using P411, TER white list, Provider references or employment verification.

I have found that even references can be iffy.
I do not like having to wait for a lady to "maybe" respond to my inquiry. And I'm sure it is frustrating for the men to have their playtime in the hands of a lady who is not going to be a reference for them.

With P411, I can have gent screened within 15 seconds of viewing his profile. PLUS, (if the gent takes the time to fill out his profile), I know his likes, dislikes, and even outfit or beverage of choice.

For a companion, such as myself, I like to be fully informed and prepared to entertain company.

Throwing my $.02 on the table..

*curtsy*
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Very nice add to this post!! OP, p411 will not work in all cases. However, a large majority of the providers here in the South use p411. For those that do who peeked my interest, I simply send them a p411 PM. From that PM, they can quickly see how active I am (35+ OKs), they can see what type of ladies have given me OKs, they can view my profile (that says a lot about me and my preferences), they can directly PM another lady who has given me an OK to learn more about me, etc. I have NEVER had a lady look at my p411 info and then ask for additional info. Having both Eccie and P411 working together is definitely the way to go!
i definately 2nd that on the p411!