Good news

I will be relocating to Kansas City Mo as of August 1...........I will still be touring the midwest,Missouri,Texas,and several other states but will have my main base as Kansas City Mo.
I am so excited!!!
Right On!
Good for KC, not sure they really deserve it, !

Good luck with the relocation, Aces
Yay!
I will be relocating to Kansas City Mo as of August 1...........I will still be touring the midwest,Missouri,Texas,and several other states but will have my main base as Kansas City Mo.
I am so excited!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good news for KC. Not so great news for STL. Although you will be a lot closer now.
That sounds great!!! Congrats on your move.
Gettin outta NOLA is Awesome! We can always tour there but since Ive been in St. Louis Ive been at such peace. I LOVE THIS TOWN! & the midwest! Congrats & good luck girl! Xo!
WOOOO HOOOO Glad to have you closer sexy lady
Woohoo!

That just means you are getting closer to St Louis.

I see more naughty shenanigans in our future.

Congratulations on the move. KC is a very lucky city...
Well I made the move from New Orleans to Missouri this past week!

I will actually be living in a small town not far from Springfield....so therefore I will be using Springfield as my homebase...but I will be traveling almost fulltime throughout this state and other select U.S. states.

I am so excited to be able to play with yall more!!!
Welcome to the neighborhood!!!! We are lucky to have you near.
Cool Beans !!!!!!!
I am so excited!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm slow missed this one glad to have you in Missouri
You move to KC in August and now the Royals are playing in the ALCS. Coincidence?