Just saying..

I know this to be true ... oh my ... lanta Reminds me of the days of Sex Tip #33 wowza

Attachment 367036
I do so love the way you think!!!!
Bringing back memories of the stlasp days Nat, I remember them like they were yesterday.

Thanks, Aces
Murf you know how creative my thinking is lol

Yes Aces I also think of them like it was yesterday. Oh my how things have changed.

I wish I still had a copy of #33 That was the first tip Pedro ever posted and I think it was the best ever

Of course Murf has a Packers jersey #33 lmao

Wow. How do I learn to kiss like that?
Come see me baby and I will show you how to moisten my thighs tee hee
Natale is naughty > I like it!
Murf you know how creative my thinking is lol

Yes Aces I also think of them like it was yesterday. Oh my how things have changed.

I wish I still had a copy of #33 That was the first tip Pedro ever posted and I think it was the best ever

Of course Murf has a Packers jersey #33 lmao

Originally Posted by naughtynatale
And, I wear that jersey every Sunday ( and sometimes Monday night) in your honor! Look for me this Sunday...I'll be with about 70,000 of my closest friends at Lambeau and I'll wave at you...you can't miss me....I'll be the one in green!!!!
Natale is naughty > I like it! Originally Posted by Annika
Oh yes most definitely

And, I wear that jersey every Sunday ( and sometimes Monday night) in your honor! Look for me this Sunday...I'll be with about 70,000 of my closest friends at Lambeau and I'll wave at you...you can't miss me....I'll be the one in green!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
I will be wearing my green one too. Murf I could pick you out of a crowd of a million as you are 1 of a kind sugar. You crack me up LOL
Come see me baby and I will show you how to moisten my thighs tee hee Originally Posted by naughtynatale
If you were staying in Memphis longer on your future visit I'd be tempted to knock over a bank and take you up on that. Sadly, you aren't.

Cheers,

bcg
Be careful what you wish for sugar.... it is a possibility

Be careful what you wish for sugar.... it is a possibility

Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Temptress!

Cheers,

bcg
tee hee
I really like Natales moistened thighs!!!
^^^ ^^^