MOREL HUNTING??

Who else loves to hunt morels, I can't be the only one!
I do. I do it in the dark with a flashlight a lot. This past year was kinda fucked up due to the weather.
love it!
I cannot wait until this effin snow melts and the first lightning of spring strikes!
i def have to find some new places to hunt since my move over to STL
I saw some at Whole Foods.
I saw some at Whole Foods. Originally Posted by JCM800
nice! makes the hunt easier!
It's almost time
And does whole foods sell morels ?
I have no clue i have not been to a whole foods yet. i'm getting excited. I love the woods.
They could start popping up any day. A couple warm days would be ideal. And normally they wouldn't be ready for a couple more weeks. A couple people in Mo have found a couple small ones. People in Texas are finding hundreds right now. Start looking a couple years ago I was moving my yard and I saw one. I stopped the mower and looked around. I filled up two large freezer zip lock bags from my yard. I read that about the time you see the first dandelion of the year is when it's time.
What would be better than a recap outing hunting morels. You could have the girl bend over to pick them and hit it from behind. Nice.
What would be better than a recap outing hunting morels. You could have the girl bend over to pick them and hit it from behind. Nice. Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap
An outing with a hot chick. Now that sounds nice.
My Grandfather had land near Sioux passage park that backed up to the Missouri river. This reminds me of being a child and hunting Morels from a time long ago! Then combing the fields for corn after the harvest to feed the squirrels. NOW they are a pest and get into the attic!
My Grandfather had land near Sioux passage park that backed up to the Missouri river. This reminds me of being a child and hunting Morels from a time long ago! Then combing the fields for corn after the harvest to feed the squirrels. NOW they are a pest and get into the attic! Originally Posted by acescracked
And then you would have to hitch up the horses to the covered wagon to go to town and hope you didn't get held up by any Indians.
And then you would have to hitch up the horses to the covered wagon to go to town and hope you didn't get held up by any Indians. Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap
Dear Dad, now who is being the pest? But my hairstyle looks like I had a bad encounter, (scalped)!

Sonny