Obama Wins Key Endorsement

Not surprised at all. Maybe we can be so lucky that in 2012, the lamestream media will actually be forced to vett all of the candidates.

2008 was "Hope and Change".. 2012 will be "Hope FOR a Change".
  • KCJoe
  • 08-25-2011, 03:12 PM
From Accuracy in Media. As described in Wikipedi, "Despite AIM's assertion of political neutrality, it is frequently described by the mainstream media and other media watchdog groups as a conservative organization."

Probably has less credibility than Fox News.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accuracy_in_Media
  • KCJoe
  • 08-25-2011, 03:15 PM
From JG Barleycorn

Candidates get a lot of endorsements from a lot of groups but unless that candidate speaks or writes the words supporting that group, I'll take it with a large grain of salt.
He got the endorsement. Why? Because they LIKE him! I doubt if he pursued the endorsement, but the fact remains, he's their candidate in 2012.
That is JD as in JD Robb.
Probably has less credibility than Fox News. Originally Posted by KCJoe
I'm not a fan of any network or media outlet these days, so I'm coming at you with no bias. Let me guess, you believe the other networks, i.e., ABC, CBS, NBC, CNBC, and MSNBC have credibility.

Think again!
He got the endorsement. Why? Because they LIKE him! I doubt if he pursued the endorsement, but the fact remains, he's their candidate in 2012. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
he will need all the help he can get........................... ..
  • JS42
  • 08-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Everyone including the media comes with their own set of bias, and with the media, it shows up sooner or later. Like some of you, I was around before the explosion of the information age. Back when we just had the 3 major networks and PBS. We were spoon-fed liberalism on a daily basis, not only on tv, but also most of the nations major newspapers. So I find it absolutely hilarious when thin skinned liberals whine about Fox News. I am a conservative, and yes damn proud of it, and have no problem admitting it. So is Fox News bias in my opinion? Yes, they are right of center, but after having to endure bias from the other side for so long without much choice in the matter, Fox is a welcome addition. If the liberals can't have it all, they whine and cry and yet they are the "open minded people"...lol. Don't worry guys, you still "own" most of the media outlets, so get over yourselves.

I don't think there is any doubt the mainstream media was in Obamas corner during the 08 elections. If you think otherwise, you have your head buried in the sand.