FinDom

I am legitimately curious about learning what findom is and the kink behind it. Can someone please tell me how they find sexual gratification in this? Again, I'm not kink shaming.
If you give me $1,000 I’ll tell you everything you want to know.

lol, I couldn’t resist. Truth be told had to google this one….curious as well
  • Kiki7
  • 09-08-2024, 04:25 PM
I've heard of it for the 1st time 4 years ago, I didn't understand the sexual part.
I'll do better than Bames Jond.
Send me $500 and I'll tell you everything including the bcd stuff.

Hey Kiki, it's been a couple minutes.
Wikipedia has a decent article about it.
Usually, there is no bcd.
  • Kiki7
  • 09-08-2024, 07:17 PM
Hi it has been a min ❤️❤️
How bout you boys book an appt and we can explore this findom kink together. We can start by me kicking you in your nuts and telling you your penis is small while you stick 50’s in my underwear with your teeth.
How bout you boys book an appt and we can explore this findom kink together. We can start by me kicking you in your nuts and telling you your penis is small while you stick 50’s in my underwear with your teeth. Originally Posted by Cynamon
Sounds like my everyday office job
I am legitimately curious about learning what findom is and the kink behind it. Can someone please tell me how they find sexual gratification in this? Originally Posted by Cynamon
You tie the guy up and smack his butt with a stack of $100 bills?
Sounds like my everyday office job Originally Posted by Bames Jond
You tie the guy up and smack his butt with a stack of $100 bills? Originally Posted by GolfNut6372
I feel like you need to talk to HR. lol
You tie the guy up and smack his butt with a stack of $100 bills? Originally Posted by GolfNut6372
Dear IRS...I dont have any $100 bills. I have no idea what this guy is talking about. lol
I feel like you need to talk to HR. lol Originally Posted by Cynamon
Hahaha!
Dear IRS...I dont have any $100 bills. I have no idea what this guy is talking about. lol Originally Posted by Cynamon