Trump derangement syndrome ?

You had a sitting President, who lost an election, made false claims about election fraud, created fake electoral college slates, pressured a sitting vice President, failed to activate the National Guard, encouraged his supporters to march on the US Capitol, knew they had weapons, attempted to join them at the Capitol on January 06. What could they possibly have been thinking they were going to accomplish ?

When will the Trumpites wake up ? How can they possibly support this man ?

It is the Trumpites who have Trump derangement syndrome. It is almost unexplainable why they support this man.

It is an attempt at a communist dictatorship and an overthrow of a government.
Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump. ..obsessed
You need to come up with some new material...this shit is old and worn out.
it's almost unexplainable why VitaDude is so obsessed with Trump and creates the same thread over and over.

now expect 20 posts saying he has me on ignore.

bahahahhaaaaa
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.

Why does he keep posting ?
Trump...Trump...Trump...Trump. ..obsessed
You need to come up with some new material...this shit is old and worn out. Originally Posted by bb1961
You still follow it, old man. What does that say about you ?

Tell Trump his shit about election fraud is old and worn out. Then we can move on.
Trump active on his social media site. 2 dozen rants in 2 hours.

Hey, that is like eccie. Except that site doesn't permit free speech.

Can you believe this guy was a president of the USA ?

Complete embarrassment around the world. Horrid example for our young people.
You still follow it, old man. What does that say about you ?

Tell Trump his shit about election fraud is old and worn out. Then we can move on. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You can NEVER move on...you incessantly post threads about Trump...take your own advice and MOVE ON!!
Put down the bottle and go to bed.
Quite easy for you. Just stop following me around and making your worthless comments.

I can move on when Trump is finished. Take the advise you mention, give it to Trump, and tell him to MOVE ON.

Just solved everything. See how easy that was. Don't make it so difficult for yourself. You have your hands full with your BDS.
it's almost unexplainable why VitaDude is so obsessed with Trump and creates the same thread over and over.

now expect 20 posts saying he has me on ignore.

bahahahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.

Why does he keep posting ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
For a second there I thought this was going to be Yet Another TDS-OMB thread.
It's easy to spot the people that actually have TDS. They wear red caps.
It's easy to spot the people that actually have TDS. They wear red caps. Originally Posted by VitaMan
you wear a red cap so he can not get of your mind ???? just askin
you wear a red cap so he can not get of your mind ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wonder if he secretly wears Trump underwear.
MAKEYSIDGA
you wear a red cap so he can not get of your mind ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Actually.......no