BDFW: Won't return

Cuban dancer insisted that a dance was $25 instead of $20.
Paid her to avoid a scene and went to a manager to complain who said he "would talk to her." No signs that he did.
Lousy customer service. Going to BDD instead.
Are you really fighting over $5 at a sc? Did you really speak to a manager about your $5 bucks?
Especially when she was scamming you?
All dancers can make their own per dance price or choose to do a flat fee for time. You have negotiate before you do dances or be blindsided.
All dancers can make their own per dance price or choose to do a flat fee for time. You have negotiate before you do dances or be blindsided. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
While true at some clubs and always good advice if seeking extras, some clubs have posted dance rates. Unless she tells me something different upfront that I agree to, I am paying the standard rate of $20 unless otherwise posted
  • mb60
  • 06-02-2024, 02:57 PM
Couple of waitress girls trying to charge $ 7.75 for a beer as well. New GM seems to be letting them get away with what they want in there.
Couple of waitress girls trying to charge $ 7.75 for a beer as well. New GM seems to be letting them get away with what they want in there. Originally Posted by mb60
Also be careful of their definition of a "premium" beer. Micaleb ultra is considered a premium beer even though its just a light beer like Coors light. Ask the price at the bar, if your curious
Or just order at the bar