Stepping Away.....

It has come time for me to take some time away from from this wonderful hobby. Thank you to everyone I've met over the last few years. I am unsure, at this time if this will be a permanent change in my life or not. No need for concern, life is good and the reason for the change is only positive! There are many of you here whom I consider friends and I will miss!! Ladies, if you need a reference feel free to email me and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Enjoy & Play Safe,
Felina
Have fun in your other life!
Well darn it, now my schedule not matching up last week is even more of a disappointment.

Good luck, even though we never met, I'm sure only positives will continue.
Anybody that missed seeing Felina missed a great lady.
Best to ya babe
  • jaxar
  • 05-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Best wishes too you sexy lady. I will miss you. You're the best
I only got the one opportunity, but it was a good one. Best of luck to you sweet lady.
happy trails you sweetie
Wether u return or not wish u the best in your endeavors. .u will be missed
Your going to be missed, best of luck to you!
Felina your gonna be missed!!!! I've all ways enjoyed my time with you!!! You took GFE to a whole nother level!! Even though your a LSU fan your still one of my favorites : ) Wish you the best of luck with your future plans!! You will do well!!
Aweee, no doubt you will be greatly missed! Best wishes to you my friend! Wishing you much happiness! Thank you for always being so wonderful with references and any help I needed....Appreciate you and wish you nothing but the absolute best!
Good luck to you Felina, a true gem who will be missed. I wish our schedules would have lined up last week. Take care.
I'm appreciative for the time you spent with me. You're definitely a class act Felina! Disappointed I wasn't available more...wish you great things in the future and that you get all you want out of life.
  • MrGiz
  • 05-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Happy for you, Short Stuff
You are Unique... One of a Kind! Your absence will create quite a GFE void in the area.
Take Care, Be Good, Keep a Smile On - and not much else