Discretion and chance encounters.

Our state is not a large state. For some of us, discretion is one reason we might choose a provider. An affair could get messy, but paying for a professional's services keeps our indiscretions private. But I'm wondering, how many providers have had the odd chance encounter with a client at a social function? Do you acknowledge each other, or just go about one's business?

Ginger's post made me consider this. Football games would seem to be rife with opportunities for chance encounters.
Ginger passed me in Oklahoma ,on I40 .she blew my doors off in her RR.I called her and she pulled over and I bought her lunch at Denny's. We had a great conversation. What is the chances of that happening?lol.She is the only one I have encountered out in the world.Glad it was her.
i have seen a few providers in walmart i just smile and go on about my day.
My SO actually met my regular provider more than once. Knows her real name etc,,,
And she is here on eccie. We both played it off. No biggy.
My SO actually met my regular provider more than once. Knows her real name etc,,,
And she is here on eccie. We both played it off. No biggy. Originally Posted by splitlog
3some on the horizon?
Trying to even attempt to get my head around that.
Trying to even attempt to get my head around that. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Me too!! Holy shit
Several years ago I went out to eat with a friend from church at a local restaurant. As we were walking in the door I met and held the door for a provider who I had seen 2 nights before. We just nodded and smiled at each other. Was a bit uncomfortable to say the least.
3some on the horizon? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

If that was the case I wouldnt need a provider. lol.

Here is the funny part. I actually hired my regular to work for me in real world.

while she was here she was the best at what I had her doing than anyone that worked
for me in the past and present. Actualy was self motivated, went above and beyond what I hired her for.

Lunch breaks were AMAZING.