what an inconvenience

Booked my room here in Fayetteville and the hotel elevator doesn't work. How irritating is this. What's an inconvenience to u right now?
what floor ya on??Hope its not over the 3rd!

I have been in several hotels...especially in Missouri...that do not even have elevaters! Uggghhhhh....lol
.............................. .............................. ....
I was at a "what I thought was a supposdly nice upscale 3 star" hotel in downtown DesMoines..........lol what a joke.........It is a historic old hotel with antique furniture,...........I asked the desk guy to come show me how to turn the air conditioner on...He came in and opened my window.He says that they have no air conditioner cause its an old hotel...he then says they have fans on the roof that circulate thru to the rooms if you open window and turn a certain switch on...WTF???? I never heard of such stupidness!!! I had to go buy a fan from Dollar Store..and now it can get very loud outside with a window open!!

I found out that the hotel was built in 1918 and hosted over 10 presidents/Charles Lindberg/and even Mae West!~

kinda cool to know the history...even though the hotel was worn out & uncomfortable...they are going to close it and do a huge renopvation.Might be a cool place then!
2nd, but my luggage is as big as I am. Lol. To top it off my room is on the floor that the boys basketball team is on. So I have teenage boys in the hall acting like they don't have any sense. I feel like Im being punked.. Where's Ashton!!?!
2nd, but my luggage is as big as I am. Lol. To top it off my room is on the floor that the boys basketball team is on. So I have teenage boys in the hall acting like they don't have any sense. I feel like Im being punked.. Where's Ashton!!?! Originally Posted by saralonglegs
Hey SaraLL-

Come visit us in Hot Springs - We'll keep u cool - after warming u up!
Hot springs hasn't been provider friendly in the past. Last time I planned a day trip there, I only had one appointment. It cost us to travel, so if I only have one client, I'm coming out of pocket.... Maybe u will be passing thru little rock and u can warm me up then
so sorry babe....hope it gets better