No love in Fayetteville...

I'm probably leaving Fayetteville in the morning,its too slow.Thinking of stopping in fort Smith, any hotel suggestions?
Ft.Smith has always been okay for me, but not great. It seems like when we pre post and tell people we are coming they all pre book and then once we get there it always some excuse saying they cant see you now. It gets so frustrating! Its such a gamble touring anymore because of unpredictable hobbyist. Maybe it will pick up later for you I hope!
This is horrible slow. I have only had two calls n two days. Ive had inquiries but no appointments
  • mwise
  • 06-16-2015, 09:04 AM
I hate that for you.

I'm hard to schedule with, but luckily I've never had to cancel a prebook. Of course its rare that I do prebook... schedule is just to unpredictable....
I would leave tonight then....I will make sure I will not go to NWA anytime soon. Thats awful and a waste of time, Im sorry girl. Now is the time to pre post somewhere else...Im really debating if I should even tour in Arkansas anymore, Its just too slow here!!
All the kids are out from school and I bet that has a lot to do with it too. Their busy doing the family thing....
I hate to discourage u. It's different for everyone. I usually make stay steady, but damn.nothing today at all..why am I here then..
I would just leave....I posted in Jackson and got a lot of inquiries, but you still never know once you get there...Nothing is worse than wasted time and money. Arkansas is not busy enough for me, time to hit a big city!
I was just in the Killeen, TX area, and this same issue was being discussed by the ladies there on their coed board. Maybe it is the summer vacation thing, lack of money, everyone is home and it is harder to get out for the married guys.
All the kids are out from school and I bet that has a lot to do with it too. Their busy doing the family thing.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Thats exactly what it is for me. Weekdays, i spend time with my kiddo and weekends its the family thing. I could easily find a babysitter during the week, but the time i share with my kid is precious and i dont like cheating her out of my time so i can go and get off.
Big city..... sounds nice, imma plan something
Yes, a big city is on my to do list next!
Summer is a slower time for the hobby. It's usually better for touring, though! Might try somewhere other than Arkansas.

Speaking of big cities, I've always wanted to try Chicago.

I'll bet there's a lot more love for everyone in Chicago than Fayetteville. Lol
We should all go to Chicago, it's really big
I'm not sure what the women are getting rate wise in Chicago but the hotels are fairly pricey to be anywhere decent. And you can get in a bad part of Chicago pretty easily.

Good luck on the rest of your trip. I wasn't sure if you were still active or not.