Jonesboro guys!?!

Where are y'all all hiding at?? I make a special trip for y'all, but nobody is making a special trip to me! ::sigh:: it will be my last trip here, oh well. I wanted to have fun and everyone is either broke or full of excuses....
Now what a coincidence 3 pre booked clients ALL had family emergencies.....Im sorry, but this shit is getting STUPID! THEN then ones who pre book Texted me the whole time I was out of town, asking and asking did I check their references and then this?!!? Its just really frustrating...I could of went to a BEACH, I dont know why I didn't!! SO ladies I wouldn't waste your Time on Jonesboro, They don`t know what they want to do. Too many flakes....
So its not just me. I was asked to come to Fort Smith.... And not one call
  • mwise
  • 06-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Need away for clients to give you guys deposits...
That being said, I don't know what's in the air, my libido dropped this week... not near as horny as when I posted I was horny the other day... LOL
Well, Ladies Dont waste your time coming to Jonesboro, you will be upset....We should start making a NCNS list for the guys...it would never end....lol smh
Shoulda came to NWA dallass. I woulda boned you.
Yea, lol well I`m going home tonight...Its too boring here. Arkansas is slowwww
Ok, maybe some other time. Have a safe trip home : )
Thank you!
Maybe your attitude turned them off...
Maybe your attitude turned them off... Originally Posted by bookemdanno
Lol...Um well you would have a little bit of an attitude if you had over ten pre booked calls and you get there and all but one come through. That is a lot of my time wasted....So ya I can have an attitude if I want to.
Sorry ya had a bad time..I would so do ya babe!
safe travels!!
Now what a coincidence 3 pre booked clients ALL had family emergencies..... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Maybe their all related, you know what they say about Arkansas.
Lol...Maybe they were...

The trip actually ended up turning out good, Cant complain