Error message

connection to gpassdb.webair.com:3312 failed (errno=61, msg=Connection refused)

I get the above mesage when I try to search for all posts of a member, including myself. First noticed this today. Using the fucction under my profile
It's just happening to you and WEC. LOL������
Hmm? I tried it on sevele people including yourself. Same error. Does it work for you when you try it on me?
I was making a joke about it was only you and WEC. It's not working for anyone.
we are aware that there is a issue with the search function.
It has been reported to the Technical Team. They are working to the solve the issue.
TYVM
Other than cyber stalking, what other rationale could you have by trying to look up a particular member's posts and post history?
Other than cyber stalking, what other rationale could you have by trying to look up a particular member's posts and post history? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Feeling guilty about something? Why even post this drivel? Off topic and worthless as usual.

Are you telling me you have NEVER used the search function to find an old post? Or find a thread you are looking for? Even your own? Every one on here that uses search is a cyber stalker? Really?

Once again you draw conclusions that seem to fit your own actions that you are guilty of. You often post quotes of other members, some from quite a while back. How do you find those posts? Are you adding them to your notes? Using search? Now that sure sounds like stalking and really pathetic. Your guilty conscince keeps compeling you to post and draw attention to your own behavior.

If it does not apply to you, why do you care?

PS: Your just not that important. All someone needs to do is just read threads to see you pop up with your whinny drivel. No need to waste time looking for it.
Other than cyber stalking, what other rationale could you have by trying to look up a particular member's posts and post history? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

I can't think of any.
I was making a joke about it was only you and WEC. It's not working for anyone. Originally Posted by ntxguy
He bud, how ya doing?