Foot Spa Broadway Garland

New girl Kiki Has brought her talents to the Foot Spa In Garland...On Broadway & Rowlett Rd.....Just Saying She's Fine....My Opinion And Service to me was great...469-443-0760..........
  • locks
  • 10-11-2018, 03:07 PM
maybe do a review telling what activities she may or may offer?
She is YMMV and a major haggler. She is better looking and a great body if you want to stare and possibly get some fun.
  • NEO1
  • 10-12-2018, 10:36 PM
I agree she is YMMV, TOFTT .5hr massage, good tip more than dbl she told me not today you com bak. Mind you it was prime time 430ish but half way through she gave up and I finished gaining my composure. Good luck.
I’ll be reviewing and giving a no vote. Kiki is in her mid 40’s, decent looking when compared to the other ladies there, but she’s a hustler. There are far too many other, younger ladies who care about the quality of their service within a 10 mile drive to settle for Kiki and her antics.

To be clear, Kiki doesn’t really have a bad attitude. It seems she’s so used to the hustle of getting clients on the table and doing the tricks to turn an hour into 20 minutes that if she keeps you there for 35-40, she did you a favor in spite of haggling a tip that’s twice the going rate. She has soft hands, decent tits and could be good.

Also, I must’ve lost my mojo because she insisted that she doesn’t suck dick.