The ART of Cock Worshipping...Does Anyone Still Do It?

What sets a good Cock Worshipping engagement from the classic BBBJ?

When I worship cock, drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, begging with that "look" in my eyes,using mouth feet, face, neck (this is goofy, but fun to do!), breasts (My fave) and hands all over the cock is what sets the two apart *for me, along with lengthier attention to the cock/balls. I love balls by the way. Cock Worshipping is awesome as it is inclusive of all sizes.

What are your thoughts on Cock Worshipping?? Am I even close to what Cock Worshipping truly is?
Sounds similar to myself when I'm returning the favor to her .. It is a full face/contact sport ! I like your enthusiasm, I would add massaging that drool that's running down the taint and ass !
Yes I still do! I SSW Sword Swallow Worship
Yes,
Yes, Originally Posted by Meredith
Feel free to expand on that "YES" if you so desire!!
Ya'll have my undivided attention lol
Yes I still do! I SSW Sword Swallow Worship Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
It's more of a dagger , but definitely gets it done lmao . Any chance of you and your ample chocolate labia coming near Shreveport or my mouth ?
It's more of a dagger , but definitely gets it done lmao . Any chance of you and your ample chocolate labia coming near Shreveport or my mouth ? Originally Posted by gsm1982
I promise i'll think about visiting again, i do need a visit w/your mouth
Yes SBC has some locals that are really good at it. No complaints in our area if that is what you are looking for.
I promise i'll think about visiting again, Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Keep us posted should that thought cross your mind.
worship cock like it is your "last meal"!!! sensualaity/teasing/tongue swirling/licks/drooling/wetness/passionate....yummmm!
Keep us posted should that thought cross your mind. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
I will
I will Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Looks like I'm due a road trip ! My mouth is watering craving the taste of this lady and her ample labia ! If all goes right she'll miss my mouth enough to make the same trip up here !
COCK WORSHIP
She grew wet 'down there' and her eyes grew large as ETG unearthered his member... cock worshipping was on the menu tonight! She cradled ETG's balls in her hands and stared at his throbbing cock. She licked his sac, flicked her tongue against his cock veins, twirled her tongue on his cockhead and backed off in a form of cock worship. She saw her saliva glisten on his skin. She glanced again adoringly before her mouth engulfed his cockhead and she gave him a blowjob he'd remember for life. ETG would not be needed tonight. She only required the use of his manhood. As far as she was concerned, ETG could wait in the next room if he had the ability to leave his BEAUTIFUL CROWNED COCK. She had fantasized about her reverent worship all weekend. She was now on her knees and church was in session.
Recent cock worship with a local and no I want reveal the provider as in most cases YMMV as mine does.
Met her at her incall and she was only wearing panties. Had her turn around and tied her hands behind her back and blind folded her. Took the rope and wrapped around her body over and under breast to make stick straight out like tits on a stick.
Put her on her knees and put my cock in her mouth working slow and going deep at times. Then had her lick and suck the boys and without me telling her she went on down and licked and tongued my ass.
Back up to the cock and grabbed her ears and FF her and she took the load down her throat no spit.
I then had her clean me from ass to head of my cock until it was super clean as when we started.
I think to me she did worship my cock from beginning to end.
Hard to find these ladies but being nice, being regular and letting her know you like varity, seems to work for me.