Meredith

One of your locals has been BANNED. I won't go into all the details. If it were meant to be widely known, then Eccie would have a place on this website for us to all go check. So please do not PM asking what happened.

It is my opinion that it wasn't a serious offense but she did break a rule. She got a 30 day ban.

In talking with her, I know this probably happened at a bad time for her as it is just before Christmas. She doesn't want everyone to think she isn't around if you don't see her ads or her Showcase.

If you have her cell, I am sure she will gladly communicate with you that way.

However, in the absence of a cell number, I am sure you can reach her through p411 @ https://www.preferred411.com/P168313

or through her email at meredithsmithtxus@gmail.com

For you newer guys who might not know me or Meredith and think this message is weird, LE, or I'm her pimp ... well, keep thinking that because this message isn't for you anyways. This message is for her regulars who have seen her in the past few months. You know who you are!!
You are a true friend and gentlemen ETG, thank you for letting us all know.
Sounds like a PIMP to me LOL. JK, sorry to hear that and I may have to pay her a visit to help with her loss of $
Thanks for the info ETG.

Nice
That’s not Meredith unless she put on wt
That’s not Meredith unless she put on wt Originally Posted by Lucky devil
I can reassure you that the photo above is most definitely Meredith!!
That’s not Meredith unless she put on wt Originally Posted by Lucky devil
Source ---> https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2194504
Well done ETG and yes that is M
I can reassure you that the photo above is most definitely Meredith!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Yes I can assure you that is Meredith! Its been awhile for me but that is her!! The one and ONLY! Its her body and her jewelry.
Well done ETG and yes that is M Originally Posted by silverstate53
Yes it is! Apparently Lucky didn't get a good look? Turn the lights on Lucky!!
She seemed thinner when I saw her a couple of months ago
But definetly a hottie
But I stand corrected evidently I need to see her again my memory needs an update lol
[QUOTE=Lucky devil;1060116273]But I stand corrected evidently I need to see her again my memory needs an update lol[/QUOTE

The takeaway is "Her pictures do not do her justice!"