💋💋 missing my friends of Sbc 💋💋

. Just wanted to drop a little line to all my friends in SBC and say hello and that I miss y’all soooooo much and hope everybody is doing well and stay safe!! For those who don’t know or haven’t heard I recently moved to Grand Prairie Tx to start a new job ! I hope to be able to plan a trip soon to come visit until then Have fun and be safe see you guys soon 😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋
We never met Leha Lea but I just wanted to say Congratulations !! Wishing you the best!!
We never met Leha Lea but I just wanted to say Congratulations !! Wishing you the best!! Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
Well Thank you very much !! 😘 Maybe when I’m there visiting we might have the pleasure of getting a chance to change that !
Welcome to the metroplex.
  • GMTA
  • 10-30-2017, 10:21 AM
Congrats on the job , we never got to meet but I know Shreveport will miss you very much
Congrats on the job , we never got to meet but I know Shreveport will miss you very much Originally Posted by GMTA
Thank you !!!
Well seems you are still checking the boards. So is it still ok to use you as a reference?
Well seems you are still checking the boards. So is it still ok to use you as a reference? Originally Posted by Dragon_inc
Yes that’s fine
I was thinking about you this weekend. I guess I will have to watch for when you make a visit back this way. Good luck with the new job.
I was thinking about you this weekend. I guess I will have to watch for when you make a visit back this way. Good luck with the new job. Originally Posted by revnad
I will surely let you know
When I’m come back and thank you !!
I miss you Lehalea Guess I will just have to drive to DFW to see you.
I miss you Lehalea Guess I will just have to drive to DFW to see you. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
I miss you too Ditty 💋😘 I would love for you to come visit me !