Attn: Black People. NAACP Recommends Not Going To School In Florida

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hoose-florida/

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...orida-colleges

NAACP thinks black people are too stupid to excel in Florida universities without the advantages offered by DEI programs.
walking a thin line on racism here in my opinion- since it's both maligning and misleading -relating to race.

While you are claiming the NAACP is saying that Blacks are stupid, the reality is they are saying something way different:

“Diversity, equity, and inclusion are paramount to ensuring equitable and effective educational outcomes. The value Black and other college athletes bring to large universities is unmatched. If these institutions are unable to completely invest in those athletes, it’s time they take their talents elsewhere.”

Essentially,The NAACP says if you're not on the forefront of inclusion- then we will ask our students and atheletes to go to other colleges who will do that.

Meanwhile, Gov Desantis, has said that these college cannot spend money on DEI issues at colleges to help them meet the goals of inclusion and equity.

Funny that a bunch of legislators who are afraid of woke leftists like the NAACP, being such a tour de force. When in fact, it's really the right acting as WOKE, and limiting by legislation what can happen. I don't think that it's because students are afraid or stupid. NAACP students and supporters, are simply not going to be "told" what they can do, or limited to what states say the limitations are. They can go to any school they want, and if Florida isn't on board formally supporting them, there are 49 other states who think Florida and Desantis can suck a fat dick.
I think black students can excell at colleges without DEI advantages. In fact, a degree at a merit based university would have more value than a degree earned based on DEI quotas. Do you want a surgeon or a pilot that earned a merit based degree? Or do you want one with a degree given because he checked the right demographic boxes?
Our favorite racist back being racist. How long will he last this time?
Dude...Florida, like Texas, does not want no education for anyone. The uneducated are their base
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hoose-florida/

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...orida-colleges

NAACP thinks black people are too stupid to excel in Florida universities without the advantages offered by DEI programs. Originally Posted by HoHound
Jesus
Study after study shows black people have much lower average IQs than other races. Whites are in the middle, topped by Asians and Jews, with Latinos behind them and blacks coming in last. Average incomes are in line with the iq rankings, pretty much proving the hypothesis that iq and financial success are closely related.

Don’t shoot the messenger here, it’s science not racism. Plenty of references out there if you care to Google them up.
Dude...Florida, like Texas, does not want no education for anyone. The uneducated are their base Originally Posted by Tsmokies
“Does not want no”

Lmao
Study after study shows black people have much lower average IQs than other races. Whites are in the middle, topped by Asians and Jews, with Latinos behind them and blacks coming in last. Average incomes are in line with the iq rankings, pretty much proving the hypothesis that iq and financial success are closely related.

Don’t shoot the messenger here, it’s science not racism. Plenty of references out there if you care to Google them up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You sound like my old racist grandmother. Staff Edit - Biomed1 This is a totally debunked racist theory.

History of the race and intelligence controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ce_controversy
People get intelligence confused with smartness.

Being smart simply means you have learned. Heck, you can be “smart” and not have a clue how to apply what you have learned.

Intelligence is the ability to learn.

I think it has been proven that no particular race has any more intelligence than another.

Don’t shoot the messenger here, it’s science not racism. Plenty of references out there if you care to Google them up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
When the messenger chooses what part of a message to deliver...

When you say IQ you reference test scores. Fair enough. Now that the black kids are allowed to use the same water fountains and enjoy the same educational opportunities it is apples and apples.

Poor and stupid but not lazy? I didn't Google it up so maybe that was not as prominently discussed. I wonder if the data supports remedial measures due to lack of mental capacity? I am just trying to explore all the possible directions information like this can take us.

Florida is run by a schmuck who thinks because state funded ed is part of the government he gets to use it against people he does not like.

I do agree that we need to review and in many cases remove diversity based programs and put more of a focus on giving better access to education based on a variety of needs and situations.

There is a big difference between being allowed to attend and being made to feel welcome.
Best and brightest. Survival of the fittest. That is nature's way
“Does not want no”

Lmao Originally Posted by HoHound
I guess Pink Floyd is out of your range hijacker. That's why megas are no fun and don't need no education
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If so, then why was Dr Ben Carson recruited by Germany to perform an operation to separate twins conjoined by the brain? They could have recruited any other doctor?

You think Bush43 (the "C" history student from Yale University) is smarter than Dr Ben Carson? Dr Carson went to high school in the projects of Detroit. Bush43 went to high school at a boarding school in Connecticut (the best that money could buy). If there was any president that needed a DEI program it would have been Bush43.

No one today can be admitted into Harvard MBA with a 2.7 in History, no one. Just ask Jewish_Lawyer, he knows all about the grad school programs.

Looks like your theory has a whole in it dude.

Black people don't perform as well on tests because of 100 plus years of Jim Crow plus all the other nonsense that went on in the "deep south" after the Civil War ended. You would not do well on a test either if you had to go through that.

The Tuskegee Airmen (The black fighter squardon in WW2) flew a thousand missions over Germany and never lost a bomber that they were supporting to enemy fire. After the war was over, they could not get a job flying people between NYC and Washington D.C. This was after Eleanor Roosevelt proved that they could fly.
There are differences in abilities. Why.....who knows.

Take a look at the percentages in the NBA and NFL.

That's about all the further I would take this topic and discussion, however.