Marines in haiti

With widespread gang violence and civil unrest in Haiti. The US has sent in the marines to protect and guard our embassy. Would've posted a link but all of em had videos with minors.
When the shit fixing to hit the fan. The marines will be there
I just hope they are allowed to have loaded rifles.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but in todays “Bizzarro World”, you never know.
Benghazi II.

When will we learn to stop putting embassies in shithole countries??

I'm sure it's going to go south, just as I'm sure they'll blame Hillary
We have consulates in almost every country, shuthole or not. Otherwise, you'd not have ways of effecting diplomacy and spying.

The Haitians aren't concerned with our presence. The embassy will not be attacked. We've had one there through several civil upheavals and wars.
Here's a short clip about situation in Haiti

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767918920768393643

God bless murica
Benghazi II.

I'm sure it's going to go south, just as I'm sure they'll blame Hillary Originally Posted by eyecu2
^^++

I recall that President Trump was vigorously castigated by the left and the press when he referred to many places as "Shit-Hoe Countries". And yet that is a crude but apt description of Haite and perhaps 90% of the other recognized nations on Earth today.
Here's a short clip about situation in Haiti

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767918920768393643

God bless murica Originally Posted by winn dixie
The way she sounds you would think those tits are full of Helium, lol.
I wonder what happened to all of that money that the “Clinton Initiative” raised to help Haiti during its last natural disaster.

Since Haiti is now a bigger shithole than ever, I would imagine quite a few Swiss bank accounts got filled.
I wonder what happened to all of that money that the “Clinton Initiative” raised to help Haiti during its last natural disaster.

Since Haiti is now a bigger shithole than ever, I would imagine quite a few Swiss bank accounts got filled. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Large charities have the ability to provide immediate assistance but have very poor records when it comes to making long term changes. Haiti needs a strong and trusted government to really fix its problems. That’s not something that the US really wants to get involved with. Let the UN fix that morass.
Large charities have the ability to provide immediate assistance but have very poor records when it comes to making long term changes. Haiti needs a strong and trusted government to really fix its problems. That’s not something that the US really wants to get involved with. Let the UN fix that morass. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Back decades ago, at least “Pappa Doc” and “Baby Doc” kept some degree of order.

Of course, we did our usual “nation building” thing. How has that worked out?

We know the name of the latest insurgent leader. “Bar B Que”. I wonder if he calls himself that because that’s what happens to anyone that disagrees with him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2512383.html
That’s the coolest nickname ever, especially for a canibalistic warlord. Visions of a guy with a flamethrower and rucksack full of Sweet Baby Ray’s.
Don't see why we have to do anything there, even though it is in our sphere of influence.

It is a shame for this to happen to the Haitian people. Poorest country in North America and some of the hardest working people.

This is something their former colonial masters should be taking care of. Not us Yanks.
Benghazi II.

I'm sure it's going to go south, just as I'm sure they'll blame Hillary Originally Posted by eyecu2

Trust me. If you are unfortunate enough to ever find yourself in a shithole country and the tires start burning in the street, you'll be happy there's an embassy, consulate or some other building you can still wave a US Passport and run inside.

And nope, I'm not just talking about Texas. lol