Why don’t the Democrats know what Trump accomplished

Because the media did a terrible job of reporting it. I’m amazed at how few people realize the records he set:
  • First President in history to serve a full term and increase the deficit every year he was in office.
  • First President in history to maintain a debt to GDP ratio over 100% for his entire term
  • Highest annual budget deficit
  • Most added to the national debt in a single term
  • Most new unemployment claims
  • Largest single day point drop in the history of the Dow
  • First President in almost a century to lose jobs in his first term
  • First major party candidate in half a century to lose the popular vote twice
  • Longest government shutdown in history (and he did that while his own party controlled both chambers of Congress)
  • First President in the history of approval ratings to maintain a net negative approval rating for his entire term
  • First President to be impeached twice
  • First President to have bipartisan support for his conviction after impeachment (which happened both times)
  • Most indictments, guilty pleas, and criminal convictions of members of an administration
And again, that’s just a few of the records! There are so many more things he accomplished! He flatlined a strong economy even before the pandemic. He wasted millions on golfing (with much of that going back to into his own pockets). He wasted millions more rebranding part of the Air Force to look like Star Trek cosplayers. He wasted billions more on an idiotic vanity wall that’s already falling over. He told tens of thousands of lies. He violated the Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act more times than I can remember. Plus he sabotaged our operations in Afghanistan, sabotaged gas prices with an idiotic deal with OPEC to create a global oil shortage, forgot what country he bombed at least once, tweeted a classified a photo, and he committed a war crime by ordering the assassination of an Iranian general in violation of international treaties.

Then there were all of his brilliant ideas that were never realized. Like preventing wildfires by raking the forests, nuking hurricanes, and treating Covid by cutting open people’s lungs and wiping them down with Lysol and letting them dry in the sun. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if those godless liberals hadn’t stopped him from suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President for life!
All that negativity and he still trashed Nikki Haley in every state but one in the primaries and clinches Republican nomination.
All that negativity and he still trashed Nikki Haley in every state but one in the primaries and clinches Republican nomination. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... Now THAT is something Democrats already know...

But I'm wonderin' IF the OP's thread and comment is
because Trump is GAINING in Democrat support.

#### Salty
All that negativity and he still trashed Nikki Haley in every state but one in the primaries and clinches Republican nomination. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Exactly! Your point, no doubt, is that the OP meant Republicans, not Democrats.
Indeed.

Where is Trump gaining among Democrats? In your dreams, Salty? Most be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Indeed here too
I want to hear how shitler is gaining Democrat support?
Trump accomplished division and leading us into high inflation. Among other things
Indeed here too
I want to hear how shitler is gaining Democrat support?
Trump accomplished division and leading us into high inflation. Among other things Originally Posted by winn dixie
Didn't you hear about it?

It was on FOX news and both Hannity and Horse face Ingraham were spouting out all sorts of % about, Hispanics, blacks, and women were converting to the GOP. They even had a young reporter at spring break asking ppl who they were gonna vote for... EVERYONE said Trump..

So it had to be true.

The Anger-tainment channel wouldn't lie would they??
Never would they lie. And Jim Jordan...oh, I mean Jones certainly told everyone it wasn't just (orange) Kool-Aid.
Because the media did a terrible job of reporting it. I’m amazed at how few people realize the records he set:
  • First President in history to serve a full term and increase the deficit every year he was in office.
  • First President in history to maintain a debt to GDP ratio over 100% for his entire term
  • Highest annual budget deficit
  • Most added to the national debt in a single term
  • Most new unemployment claims
  • Largest single day point drop in the history of the Dow
  • First President in almost a century to lose jobs in his first term
  • First major party candidate in half a century to lose the popular vote twice
  • Longest government shutdown in history (and he did that while his own party controlled both chambers of Congress)
  • First President in the history of approval ratings to maintain a net negative approval rating for his entire term
  • First President to be impeached twice
  • First President to have bipartisan support for his conviction after impeachment (which happened both times)
  • Most indictments, guilty pleas, and criminal convictions of members of an administration
And again, that’s just a few of the records! There are so many more things he accomplished! He flatlined a strong economy even before the pandemic. He wasted millions on golfing (with much of that going back to into his own pockets). He wasted millions more rebranding part of the Air Force to look like Star Trek cosplayers. He wasted billions more on an idiotic vanity wall that’s already falling over. He told tens of thousands of lies. He violated the Emoluments Clause and the Hatch Act more times than I can remember. Plus he sabotaged our operations in Afghanistan, sabotaged gas prices with an idiotic deal with OPEC to create a global oil shortage, forgot what country he bombed at least once, tweeted a classified a photo, and he committed a war crime by ordering the assassination of an Iranian general in violation of international treaties.

Then there were all of his brilliant ideas that were never realized. Like preventing wildfires by raking the forests, nuking hurricanes, and treating Covid by cutting open people’s lungs and wiping them down with Lysol and letting them dry in the sun. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if those godless liberals hadn’t stopped him from suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President for life! Originally Posted by eyecu2

so .. how many of these claims do you think you can actually prove?

this should be interesting .. especially this

Then there were all of his brilliant ideas that were never realized. Like preventing wildfires by raking the forests, nuking hurricanes, and treating Covid by cutting open people’s lungs and wiping them down with Lysol and letting them dry in the sun. Just think how much more he could have accomplished if those godless liberals hadn’t stopped him from suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President for life! Originally Posted by eyecu2

i'll wait

or is this just nonsense rhetoric?

bahahaa
I believe the actual words were " looking to see if we can disinfect the lungs, and "I've seen the disinfectant where we can inject it,- wipe it out in - a minute or less." Or "expose it to light whether it's light inside or outside the body" Only the entirely stupid, un-educated moron like Trump would go off script and riff on how to disinfect lungs - which would surely just simply have killed a patient. But yeah....He's the last guy who has any knowledge on how medication or diseases work....(cept in his own personal vietnam of VD.)

I took a little liberty with my description, but I stand by the above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57zJr82dhQ
so .. how many of these claims do you think you can actually prove? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOLLING. how many can you diss-prove???

Thats what is really going to be interesting.

Or did FOX news OR OANN, Or Newsmax tell you that it's all not un-true?

Please use some cited references when you disprove them!

thanks in advance.

They even had a young reporter at spring break asking ppl who they were gonna vote for... EVERYONE said Trump..

So it had to be true.

The Anger-tainment channel wouldn't lie would they?? Originally Posted by eyecu2
It's ok as long as the kids who said they were voting for Trump are not registered to vote in Wisconsin, Michigan and Penn. If Sleepy Joe takes these three battleground states he will be first to 270 electoral college votes and win a second term.

It was on FOX news and both Hannity and Horse face Ingraham were spouting out all sorts of % about, Hispanics, blacks, and women were converting to the GOP. They even had a young reporter at spring break asking ppl who they were gonna vote for... EVERYONE said Trump..

So it had to be true. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... See? ...

#### Salty
Just in - people at Trump rally say “We're voting for Trump”
Just in - people at Trump rally say “We're voting for Trump” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Glad to see that you watched the Trump rally, mate.
Yes, they were sayin' that! ...

#### Salty